Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans 17:25 - Jan 5 with 2373 views3_5_2

I do hope that's not true

Anyone who went to see that

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:27 - Jan 5 with 2330 viewsclive_baker

Not sure as I wasn't there and sacked the link off before then but to be fair to PL, he's normally the first to usher the players over to the fans. Not that they should need reminding IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:28 - Jan 5 with 2279 viewsbackwaywhen

They had to pass the Town fans to get to changing rooms ...so doubt it .
Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:30 - Jan 5 with 2243 views3_5_2

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:28 - Jan 5 by backwaywhen

They had to pass the Town fans to get to changing rooms ...so doubt it .

I think the suggestion was they did not acknowledge the fans

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:32 - Jan 5 with 2203 viewsstrikalite

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:30 - Jan 5 by 3_5_2

I think the suggestion was they did not acknowledge the fans

Too embarrassed I'd say, they can't win either way..

Heads down walking off..
Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:33 - Jan 5 with 2165 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I wouldn't believe anything a caller to RS says. In the same way I wouldn't believe anything anyone on here says.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:34 - Jan 5 with 2161 viewschristiand

Have to say, not making excuses for the players or the management, it probably has a lot to do with embarrassment and shame that they couldn't face the fans.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:11]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:36 - Jan 5 with 2120 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Players did

lambert went straight down tunnel

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:38 - Jan 5 with 2082 viewsjontysnut

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:34 - Jan 5 by christiand

Have to say, not making excuses for the players or the management, it probably has a lot to do with embarrassment and shame that they couldn't face the fans.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2019 20:11]

Not that bad though is it? It's hardly a shock - we'll be playing them again soon.
Login to get fewer ads

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:39 - Jan 5 with 2056 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:36 - Jan 5 by TRUE_BLUE123

Players did

lambert went straight down tunnel

He had to get there smartish to get out his knuckle dusters!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:54 - Jan 5 with 1906 viewsbob12

Correct I was at the game and he walked past us all and just didn't acknowledge us at all! So much for an all together club
Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:56 - Jan 5 with 1868 viewsbackwaywhen

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 17:33 - Jan 5 by Cheltenham_Blue

I wouldn't believe anything a caller to RS says. In the same way I wouldn't believe anything anyone on here says.

Cheerful fu#ker ......
Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 20:09 - Jan 5 with 1684 viewsITFC_Forever

Simply not true.

All the players came to the away support and acknowledged us.... some fans applauded, some sang “you’re not fit to wear the shirt”.

But to say they didn’t come and acknowledge the away support after the game simply isn’t true.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 20:15 - Jan 5 with 1619 viewsMrTown

Players acknowledged fans, PL went off. But wouldn’t read anything into that. PL acknowledged the long journey fans made and that we didn’t deserve to see that in his post match presser.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 20:41 - Jan 5 with 1506 viewsReuser_is_God

Fan on RS says most town players and PL did not clap the fans on 20:09 - Jan 5 by ITFC_Forever

Simply not true.

All the players came to the away support and acknowledged us.... some fans applauded, some sang “you’re not fit to wear the shirt”.

But to say they didn’t come and acknowledge the away support after the game simply isn’t true.

Numbskulls

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024