Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) 15:15 - Dec 6 with 4804 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 15:23 - Dec 6 with 4785 viewsm14_blue

He’s always been pretty reliable to be fair.
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 15:32 - Dec 6 with 4758 viewsmarcus1642

Well done Burwell blue. You successfully broke the news before anybody else. I reckon Mr.Ham already knew, but was told to keep the info confidential for a while.
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 16:15 - Dec 6 with 4659 viewshadleighboyblue

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 15:23 - Dec 6 by m14_blue

He’s always been pretty reliable to be fair.

Yes , credit to Burwell Blue for breaking the news first
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 16:52 - Dec 6 with 4556 viewsstrikalite

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 16:15 - Dec 6 by hadleighboyblue

Yes , credit to Burwell Blue for breaking the news first

....and it was a good few days ago now because i was going to ask the question whether it was just bull yesterday..
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:20 - Dec 6 with 4504 viewsBackToRussia

Am I missing something? He said he'd be out for 4 months, not a few weeks!

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:23 - Dec 6 with 4496 viewsSitfcB

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:20 - Dec 6 by BackToRussia

Am I missing something? He said he'd be out for 4 months, not a few weeks!

Yep. And Lambert has said it’ll be a case of out for months rather than weeks.

COYB

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:27 - Dec 6 with 4476 viewsBackToRussia

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:23 - Dec 6 by SitfcB

Haven't seen that quote. Just looked through Phil's story again and can't see a mention of timeline, except that he'll miss at least the Stoke game.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 18:16 - Dec 6 with 4414 viewsRyorry

Eh?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 20:58 - Dec 6 with 4271 viewsBrixtonBlue

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:23 - Dec 6 by SitfcB

You got a link to where Lambert has said that?

I've got a link ready and waiting where Lambert says he's doubtful for Saturday.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 21:59 - Dec 6 with 4151 viewsPJH

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 20:58 - Dec 6 by BrixtonBlue

I've got a link ready and waiting where Lambert says he's doubtful for Saturday.

I have not seen any quotes from PL speculating as to how long Cole Skuse may be missing,Stuart Watson just says "rumour has it....." on the EADT website.
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 23:33 - Dec 6 with 4057 viewscobbler

I doubt they have enough balls to admit they were wrong .
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 05:53 - Dec 7 with 3944 viewsBenters2

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 23:33 - Dec 6 by cobbler

I make you right.
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 07:52 - Dec 7 with 3824 viewsblueislander

"Struggling for Saturday" were Lambert's words. Burwell obviously has contacts that feed him information, but what he posted rather over dramatised the situation. If he had posted simply that Skuse had been injured in training, it pobably would not have provoked the furore on here that it did. I questioned the information, and said that he may have been misled. It seems that he was rather misled. If Skuse's injury is that bad, I will unreservedly retract my words.
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 08:43 - Dec 7 with 3755 viewsBluebell

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 23:33 - Dec 6 by cobbler

I haven't got any balls but then I didn't disagree.
All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 08:52 - Dec 7 with 3736 viewsTractorWood

One of very few good sources. Still gets aggro from people who don't want bad news.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 09:10 - Dec 7 with 3700 viewsSwansea_Blue

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 08:43 - Dec 7 by Bluebell

I haven't got any balls but then I didn't disagree.

That's no good, what are you going to polish this Christmas time?

Here, you can borrow mine

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 12:23 - Dec 7 with 3602 viewsSitfcB

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 20:58 - Dec 6 by BrixtonBlue

Sincerest apologies...

It was Watson that said that.

But still...

COYB

All those that doubted Burwell Blue please apologise here... (n/t) on 17:52 - Dec 8 with 3394 viewsjeera

Skuse Out for Two Months 8th Dec 2018 17:30
Blues midfielder Cole Skuse will be out for two months with the knee injury he suffered in training earlier in the week, manager Paul Lambert has confirmed. 15

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024