Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wonder if PL comments 12:48 - Jan 6 with 1889 viewsstewartm

On players not good enough also relates to some of MM 'proper blokes' that are still here at ITFC. Ipswich has been plagued for years from poor defending and an inadequate midfield.

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

I wonder if PL comments on 12:50 - Jan 6 with 1867 viewsSomethingBlue

I doubt it. How many of them played yesterday? Or have played in recent weeks?

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

I wonder if PL comments on 12:55 - Jan 6 with 1836 viewsstewartm

I wonder if PL comments on 12:50 - Jan 6 by SomethingBlue

What?
Lets face it, Ipswich have been sh,te for years (that's why MM got chased out) or have you forgot that already? we finally have a manager that is starting to challenge the BS at this club ! which was really lacking when MM and his 'proper blokes' were serving up dire football week in and out!

Poll: How long will Lamburke survive this season?

I wonder if PL comments on 13:13 - Jan 6 with 1786 viewsmrshallisfit

More likely the dross brought in by Wee Little Paul. Kayden Jackson 1.7m. Oh my. We were diddled weren't we. To be honest Edward's now looks a 70k player rather than a 700k player.
I wonder if PL comments on 13:17 - Jan 6 with 1768 viewsBluesquid

I wonder if PL comments on 12:50 - Jan 6 by SomethingBlue

Chambers played last week and he tried to stop a headed goal in the six yard box by sticking his left leg up.
I wonder if PL comments on 13:25 - Jan 6 with 1714 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Lambert would snap your hand off if you offered to swap the squad we have for MM's last squad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wonder if PL comments on 13:29 - Jan 6 with 1668 viewspositivity

i'm hoping it relates to spence,...
knudsen's now been frozen out
chambers dropped, though i doubt it's to him
sears had a poor game
possibly bart?
we'll see with the next team sheet, but i hope it's not aimed at the youth/players still adapting to the championship

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I wonder if PL comments on 13:31 - Jan 6 with 1656 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder if PL comments on 13:29 - Jan 6 by positivity

i'm hoping it relates to spence,...
knudsen's now been frozen out
chambers dropped, though i doubt it's to him
sears had a poor game
possibly bart?
we'll see with the next team sheet, but i hope it's not aimed at the youth/players still adapting to the championship

Chambers was likely rested. I reckon he's the one defender Lambert is 100% on board with.

As for Sears, he is an asset in this league or the league below. He was trying to force something yesterday and couldn't do it on his own.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wonder if PL comments on 13:33 - Jan 6 with 1628 viewspositivity

I wonder if PL comments on 13:31 - Jan 6 by J2BLUE

Chambers was likely rested. I reckon he's the one defender Lambert is 100% on board with.

As for Sears, he is an asset in this league or the league below. He was trying to force something yesterday and couldn't do it on his own.

i agree with that, but think lambert is putting too much faith in chambo, we need an organiser back there
and i agree sears has been a positive, but maybe lambert's grown tired of his lack of goals per minute

Login to get fewer ads

I wonder if PL comments on 13:57 - Jan 6 with 1541 views44_not_out

I wonder if PL comments on 13:13 - Jan 6 by mrshallisfit

More likely the dross brought in by Wee Little Paul. Kayden Jackson 1.7m. Oh my. We were diddled weren't we. To be honest Edward's now looks a 70k player rather than a 700k player.

Every time I’m reminded that Jackson cost 1.7m, it makes me want to cry. What a waste of money....then add

Donacien 750k
The Shrewsbury pair 2m
Harrison (don’t remember how much)

Hurst you utter –––- (insert expletive)
I wonder if PL comments on 15:02 - Jan 6 with 1431 viewsMalcolmBlue

I wonder if PL comments on 13:57 - Jan 6 by 44_not_out

Every time I’m reminded that Jackson cost 1.7m, it makes me want to cry. What a waste of money....then add

Donacien 750k
The Shrewsbury pair 2m
Harrison (don’t remember how much)

Hurst you utter –––- (insert expletive)

What a bunch of dross - Harrison looks like the only one almost worth his price tag.

1.7m is a joke for a striker who had one good season. Maybe we should all club together and get him a Big Mac every time he scores as an incentive.

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

I wonder if PL comments on 15:09 - Jan 6 with 1413 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I wonder if PL comments on 12:55 - Jan 6 by stewartm

What?
Lets face it, Ipswich have been sh,te for years (that's why MM got chased out) or have you forgot that already? we finally have a manager that is starting to challenge the BS at this club ! which was really lacking when MM and his 'proper blokes' were serving up dire football week in and out!

Sh*te for years?

We had 4 top half finishes in the past 5 seasons. The current saviour has won 1 of his 12 games in charge

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

I wonder if PL comments on 15:10 - Jan 6 with 1408 viewsbraveblue

I wonder if PL comments on 13:31 - Jan 6 by J2BLUE

Missed twice from less than 10 yards.
I wonder if PL comments on 15:55 - Jan 6 with 1348 viewspositivity

I wonder if PL comments on 15:02 - Jan 6 by MalcolmBlue

What a bunch of dross - Harrison looks like the only one almost worth his price tag.

1.7m is a joke for a striker who had one good season. Maybe we should all club together and get him a Big Mac every time he scores as an incentive.

you'd be down 4 big macs so far.

why not extend it to our other "more worthy" strikers?

roberts:- 0 big macs
harrison:- one big mac
lankester:- 1 big mac
sears:- a whopping 5 big macs from significantly more game time

maybe extend it to a full meal deal for these?
maybe should have used it last year on mcgoldrick (last goal november )or garner (february)?!

I wonder if PL comments on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 1289 viewsArnieM

I wonder if PL comments on 12:55 - Jan 6 by stewartm

What?

McCarthys tenure served only to paper over the very wide and numerous cracks. HE wasn’t actually very driven was he? Just happy to tread water and not make waves, take the money (£1m pa). At least Paul Lambert after just a few weeks actually “ gets it” and wants to unite on/ off the pitch and wants to develop , rebuild this Club. Hurst probably had similar ambitions but didn’t want to work “with” the players , and staff. Just like MM.

Lambert is the real deal, IF ONLY Evans will work with himand support him adequately, because if he doesn’t PL will walk away.. This is Evans last chance IMO.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024