Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsiala right back 13:52 - Jan 14 with 2560 viewsmarkand1986

Seeing Pennington do so well saturday was great to see. Did make me wonder if Nsiala could come in there and get up and down the pitch? He has a good engine and range of passing, I feel he could excel there. Just needs to not dive in so much.
Nsiala right back on 13:54 - Jan 14 with 2538 viewsChampionship

This sounds like the sort of experiment that should be saved for pre season. Pennington has played at RB quite a bit.
Nsiala right back on 13:55 - Jan 14 with 2532 viewspositivity

or (and this mightbe too radical!) use a tried-and-tested fullback like emmanuel or donacien!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Nsiala right back on 13:55 - Jan 14 with 2526 viewsVaughan8

Pennington has played right back some of his career. I'm guessing Nsiala hasn't.

I'm not sure if this is serious but it gives me nightmares just thinking about it.....
Nsiala right back on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 2503 viewsSteve_M

Well, don't think about it too much. How do you reckon he would get on against any winger wit a modicum of pace and skill?

I'm intrigued by the range of passing bit though.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nsiala right back on 13:58 - Jan 14 with 2500 viewsJimmyJazz

If(?) we are in league 1 next season, i see Nsiala being a key defender for us, at centre back. It'll be a lot more physical agricultural football in league 1, and i'm sure will suit him nicely

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Nsiala right back on 14:05 - Jan 14 with 2451 viewsSwansea_Blue

Seeing and hearing about Pennington doing well on Saturday makes me wonder whether we should stick with him there, as he's been a bit suspect for me at CB.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nsiala right back on 14:07 - Jan 14 with 2433 viewsHerbivore

Nsiala right back on 14:05 - Jan 14 by Swansea_Blue

Seeing and hearing about Pennington doing well on Saturday makes me wonder whether we should stick with him there, as he's been a bit suspect for me at CB.

He's been awful the other two times he's played there. Saturday played to his strengths as we were pegged back and needed him to get his head on the ball and his body in the way, but I don't see him being a long term solution there to be honest. We need a new right back.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Nsiala right back on 14:11 - Jan 14 with 2408 viewsRobTheMonk

Didn't Wolfie play there vs Man United and a bit for the U23's?
Login to get fewer ads

Nsiala right back on 14:17 - Jan 14 with 2373 viewsNo9

We see the players on match day, team management see them through training
Nsiala right back on 14:17 - Jan 14 with 2376 viewsSteve_M

Nsiala right back on 14:05 - Jan 14 by Swansea_Blue

He did well defensively, especially in the air, offered nothing going forwards. It would only make sense if Lambert wants to go down a more attritional route towards survival.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Nsiala right back on 14:28 - Jan 14 with 2331 viewsHarry_Palmer

No, just no.
Indeed, but has that approach really got any chance? on 14:38 - Jan 14 with 2287 viewsDyland

Nsiala right back on 14:17 - Jan 14 by Steve_M

He did well defensively, especially in the air, offered nothing going forwards. It would only make sense if Lambert wants to go down a more attritional route towards survival.

Better teams than Rotherham would equalise and/or win if we can't break up attacks then keep possession for a bit like second half Saturday.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Nsiala right back on 17:01 - Jan 14 with 2130 viewsScuzzer

Nsiala right back on 14:11 - Jan 14 by RobTheMonk

Didn't Wolfie play there vs Man United and a bit for the U23's?

Just don't understand why he hasn't been recalled. Would be a real asset at this time. I would play him at RB....but PL seems to be reluctant to play people out of position.iiie Donacien.

Established 1968

Nsiala right back on 17:05 - Jan 14 with 2118 viewsmarkand1986

Nsiala right back on 17:01 - Jan 14 by Scuzzer

Just don't understand why he hasn't been recalled. Would be a real asset at this time. I would play him at RB....but PL seems to be reluctant to play people out of position.iiie Donacien.

Although Pennington did well saturday, against a quick winger and more down his wing he will struggle (see Swansea). I would also have Wolfenden back here, terminate the Pennington deal if we could and free up another loan space. Though I do accept Pennington played well saturday so if he plays right back then at least he is better than Spence.
Nsiala right back on 17:19 - Jan 14 with 2078 viewsKeaneish

How about Tom Eastman instead?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Nsiala right back on 17:33 - Jan 14 with 2029 viewsDubtractor

Nsiala right back on 14:17 - Jan 14 by Steve_M

Beat me to it.

In the circumstances he did a fine job, but equally was part of the reason we we so poor with the ball and offered sod all in the second half.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Nsiala right back on 17:36 - Jan 14 with 2020 viewsBLUEBEAT

OP LSD

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024