Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty 22:39 - Feb 1 with 2823 viewsDubtractor

https://www.ft.com/content/7287ec7a-25d9-11e9-b329-c7e6ceb5ffdf

Result! I've been hoping for more nuclear weapons for a while.

What the fook is happening to the world at the moment? Humans really are dumb as sh1t.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 22:59 - Feb 1 with 2806 viewsSpruceMoose

When the bombs fall on NYC, know that I'll be remembering better times...the trip to the bottle factory in Yorkshire old friend. The blue of the broken Harvey's Bristol cream bottles, so blue... So blue... So alive. Adieu.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:06 - Feb 2 with 2780 viewsDubtractor

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 22:59 - Feb 1 by SpruceMoose

When the bombs fall on NYC, know that I'll be remembering better times...the trip to the bottle factory in Yorkshire old friend. The blue of the broken Harvey's Bristol cream bottles, so blue... So blue... So alive. Adieu.

Such colour purity......

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:17 - Feb 2 with 2770 viewswkj

Yeah... i mean... whatever - That fat tw*t doesnt know how winter works, so I can hardly expect him to know what harm a big f'k off explosion or two can do to the planet.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:28 - Feb 2 with 2761 viewsbournemouthblue

You only have to look at America's attitude to guns to realise that them being in charge of the most sophisticated arsenal of Nukes in the world is bad news

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:37 - Feb 2 with 2751 viewsSpruceMoose

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:28 - Feb 2 by bournemouthblue

You only have to look at America's attitude to guns to realise that them being in charge of the most sophisticated arsenal of Nukes in the world is bad news

In the defense of some of my US brothers and sisters, there is a sizeable minority that would be more than happy to do away with guns forever more, or at the very least legislate the sh1t out of them. Since I've been here I've come to realise that the US is a far more polarised country than the UK media might lead us to believe.

The issue is groups like the NRA are so wealthy and insipid that's it's difficult to change the status quo. If killing a primary school full of children isn't enough to bring about a change then you have to wonder what will? I reckon what they say is true - you'll have to take their guns from their cold, dead hands.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:48 - Feb 2 with 2739 viewsbournemouthblue

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:37 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

In the defense of some of my US brothers and sisters, there is a sizeable minority that would be more than happy to do away with guns forever more, or at the very least legislate the sh1t out of them. Since I've been here I've come to realise that the US is a far more polarised country than the UK media might lead us to believe.

The issue is groups like the NRA are so wealthy and insipid that's it's difficult to change the status quo. If killing a primary school full of children isn't enough to bring about a change then you have to wonder what will? I reckon what they say is true - you'll have to take their guns from their cold, dead hands.

It's a cultural issue, I suppose in partly down to how the country was formed originally?

There's always that fear of authoritarian rule returning, they feel like they are more secure if they are all tooled up and can over throw their government?

State by state it must vary quite a bit, we always look at it as one nation when it's far more diversified and regionalised than we appreciate?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 0:49]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:57 - Feb 2 with 2731 viewsSpruceMoose

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:48 - Feb 2 by bournemouthblue

It's a cultural issue, I suppose in partly down to how the country was formed originally?

There's always that fear of authoritarian rule returning, they feel like they are more secure if they are all tooled up and can over throw their government?

State by state it must vary quite a bit, we always look at it as one nation when it's far more diversified and regionalised than we appreciate?
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 0:49]

I'm no expert I these matters, but I do wonder if the immature nature of their nation is to blame. They hang on to the constitution like it's some of kind of Bible because they haven't had the sheer length of time that most of the other major countries of the world have had to organise how they want to do stuff.

They haven't evolved over centuries, more like decades.They cling to their constitution like some kind of life raft, but then they have only really been operating as a country in the way we know them since the early 1900s. Mad when you put it on those terms eh?

State by state it does vary. There are other posters on here who have vastly more experience of US living than I do, but on a personal level the difference in NYC where we live and rural Kansas where the wife's family live is significant. So much is the same, but core beliefs and ideals are certainly different. There's probably less difference between London and Moscow.

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:07 - Feb 2 with 2641 viewsStokieBlue

Why is the US getting the blame for this from posters in this thread?

The annual checks have said Russia have been in non-compliance since 2014. Obama threatened to pull out but they agreed more time. Russia have had 5 years to comply but still haven't so the US and NATO have given them 6 more months to comply then they will pull out. Trumps an idiot but to cite him when Obama was close to the same action is playing the man not the issue.

This board is turning into an anti-US forum for many posters regardless of the issue or the facts.

SB
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 7:09]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:09 - Feb 2 with 2637 viewswkj

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:07 - Feb 2 by StokieBlue

The annual checks have said Russia have been in non-compliance since 2014. Obama threatened to pull out but they agreed more time. Russia have had 5 years to comply but still haven't so the US and NATO have given them 6 more months to comply then they will pull out. Trumps an idiot but to cite him when Obama was close to the same action is playing the man not the issue.

This board is turning into an anti-US forum for many posters regardless of the issue or the facts.

SB

Because it is clearly a joint plan between Putin and Trump, without a doubt

Crybaby

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:10 - Feb 2 with 2630 viewsStokieBlue

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:09 - Feb 2 by wkj

I'll have to go back to my old avatar at this rate!

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:15 - Feb 2 with 2621 viewswkj

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:10 - Feb 2 by StokieBlue

I'll have to go back to my old avatar at this rate!

SB

Oddly enough when I searched for the image I saw your old avatar and considered swiping it for a jape, I thought I had best not as J2 never got over me adapting his.

Crybaby

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:45 - Feb 2 with 2594 viewsjeera

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 00:57 - Feb 2 by SpruceMoose

I'm no expert I these matters, but I do wonder if the immature nature of their nation is to blame. They hang on to the constitution like it's some of kind of Bible because they haven't had the sheer length of time that most of the other major countries of the world have had to organise how they want to do stuff.

They haven't evolved over centuries, more like decades.They cling to their constitution like some kind of life raft, but then they have only really been operating as a country in the way we know them since the early 1900s. Mad when you put it on those terms eh?

State by state it does vary. There are other posters on here who have vastly more experience of US living than I do, but on a personal level the difference in NYC where we live and rural Kansas where the wife's family live is significant. So much is the same, but core beliefs and ideals are certainly different. There's probably less difference between London and Moscow.

I read this and almost choked on my Cumberland sausage blini.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 08:51 - Feb 2 with 2529 viewsSwansea_Blue

Treaties are for wusses. Real men build home shelters and stockpile!

(No idea actually, haven’t been following this story but doesn’t sound good in principle).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 08:56 - Feb 2 with 2519 viewsSwansea_Blue

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:45 - Feb 2 by jeera

I read this and almost choked on my Cumberland sausage blini.

Cumberland sausage?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 09:03 - Feb 2 with 2503 viewsDubtractor

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:07 - Feb 2 by StokieBlue

SB

To be fair, I'm blaming humans not America specifically, but the current news is that America are pulling out.

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 09:29 - Feb 2 with 2471 viewsjacko77

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 08:56 - Feb 2 by Swansea_Blue

Cumberland sausage?

Father Brown has put on a few pounds since then!
So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 11:20 - Feb 2 with 2416 viewsMVBlue

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 07:09 - Feb 2 by wkj

Odds on Trump being removed from presidency in 2019 down to 3/1 now. Still a worthy punt, Flynn, Cohen just the start of the slow work by Mueller in tracing the criminal illegal methods used by the Trump team to alter the presidential race. Roger Stones (and his recent indictment), star of Netflix’s ‘get me roger stone’, initial chief of Trumps campaign and a Nixon aide, is proof now of what’s coming. Trump and some of his policies will both be removed, soon. See #activemeasures film and ABC’s Russia if you’re listening podcast.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 11:21]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 13:24 - Feb 2 with 2345 viewsjacko77

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 11:20 - Feb 2 by MVBlue

Odds on Trump being removed from presidency in 2019 down to 3/1 now. Still a worthy punt, Flynn, Cohen just the start of the slow work by Mueller in tracing the criminal illegal methods used by the Trump team to alter the presidential race. Roger Stones (and his recent indictment), star of Netflix’s ‘get me roger stone’, initial chief of Trumps campaign and a Nixon aide, is proof now of what’s coming. Trump and some of his policies will both be removed, soon. See #activemeasures film and ABC’s Russia if you’re listening podcast.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 11:21]

Not sure where you got those odds from,it's 6/1 on betfair and he's only 9/4 to win the 2020 presidential election,so I wouldn't get too excited! 😀
So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 15:32 - Feb 2 with 2276 viewsMVBlue

So the USA have pulled out of the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty on 13:24 - Feb 2 by jacko77

Not sure where you got those odds from,it's 6/1 on betfair and he's only 9/4 to win the 2020 presidential election,so I wouldn't get too excited! 😀

Got the 6/1 odds cheers jacko77.

It’s more interesting tracking the details than following Brexit my and if you know the detail it’s more likely than not Mueller will have Trump arrested from evidence gathered from prior accomplices arrests and questioning under oath.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2019 15:33]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024