Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ExSkuse 16:56 - Feb 10 with 1359 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Not good enough in my opinion.

He is far too slow and looked off the pace completely first half.

Rather have Downes in there.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

ExSkuse on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 1311 viewsjudespiveyg

Never rated him myself but did make some decent tackles today and was okay. He is part of the problem as to why we can't create chances though.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

ExSkuse on 17:37 - Feb 10 with 1273 viewsPilgrimblue

Agreed True.

Downes is no worse than him and is our future. For me Skuse is woeful with his punts up field hoping that it'll work. Mostly its lost possession so for all his tackling he's not good enough.
In fact I thought that Nolan tackles better so hoping that Pl will stick with Bish Downes Nolan and Judge and stick with them. It's the front two that need sorting. Jackson is raw but a handful whereas Harrison doesn't look like he'll ever score so for me I'd try Jackson with Keane or Sears.
ExSkuse on 17:55 - Feb 10 with 1231 viewsRomeo4

Skuse was decent for the first couple of seasons with us but in truth he’s been in decline since then. He’s still a good passer and a calming influence but I think he’s really held us back as he lacks energy, pace or any incision.

A good servant for the club and I wish him well but feel his time has gone.

Ironically he might do a job in L1!
ExSkuse on 18:15 - Feb 10 with 1187 viewsMrTown

His football brain is v good, his body simply cannot keep up anymore, he looks like such an old man on the pitch.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

ExSkuse on 18:22 - Feb 10 with 1164 viewsSuperblue95

Skuse isn’t as great as some make out but resorting to calling him “ExSkuse” makes your post lose any credibility

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

ExSkuse on 19:46 - Feb 10 with 1092 viewsMr_Ipswich

Yep. His time is now up.
ExSkuse on 19:46 - Feb 10 with 1089 viewsTerry_Nutkins

He's one of our best players. Downes has way less ability but more athletic.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

ExSkuse on 20:03 - Feb 10 with 1049 viewsbenfleetblue

Skuse is the first name in any town managers team sheet , his an underated player, if we were staying up this season I could see a case for letting him leave in the summer but in league 1 he will be more than good enough for us
Login to get fewer ads

ExSkuse on 20:03 - Feb 10 with 1049 viewsPecker

I have no idea why so many love him. I would have got rid in the summer at the latest.
ExSkuse on 20:08 - Feb 10 with 1036 viewsCuffy81

I've never been a Skuse fan but I can appreciate what he brings to the team defensively.

He doesn't look fit to me, rushed back after latest knee injury. Him and Chambers really showing their age now
ExSkuse on 20:41 - Feb 10 with 988 viewsbraveblue

Has always been a problem. Creates nothing at all.
ExSkuse on 20:43 - Feb 10 with 978 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

ExSkuse on 20:03 - Feb 10 by Pecker

I have no idea why so many love him. I would have got rid in the summer at the latest.

No ones interested in signing him.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024