Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? 12:14 - Apr 9 with 3370 viewsSitfcB

First payment is usually in the first week of May!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:15 - Apr 9 with 3367 viewsKieran_Knows

You would think so. Can only imagine the club are waiting to be confirmed that we're down then they'll be sent out ASAP after that.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:17 - Apr 9 with 3350 viewsFixed_It

Before or after squad numbers/fixtures?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:19 - Apr 9 with 3336 viewstextbackup

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:15 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

You would think so. Can only imagine the club are waiting to be confirmed that we're down then they'll be sent out ASAP after that.

" waiting to be confirmed that we're down " lol

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:20 - Apr 9 with 3334 viewsKieran_Knows

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:19 - Apr 9 by textbackup

" waiting to be confirmed that we're down " lol

Well, it's been on the cards for months, but you just know that's what the club are waiting for otherwise they'd be out by now (like they're normally out end of March every other year).

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:23 - Apr 9 with 3307 viewsSitfcB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:17 - Apr 9 by Fixed_It

Before or after squad numbers/fixtures?

Before then but after the new shirt is revealed?
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 12:31]

COYB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:25 - Apr 9 with 3293 viewstextbackup

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:20 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

Well, it's been on the cards for months, but you just know that's what the club are waiting for otherwise they'd be out by now (like they're normally out end of March every other year).

yeah i know buh, crist knows why they are holding out on this.

but i was saying the other day that if the DD amounts are around the £25 mark i'll probably sign up to do the academy £10 too.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 12:27]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:27 - Apr 9 with 3275 viewsKieran_Knows

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:25 - Apr 9 by textbackup

yeah i know buh, crist knows why they are holding out on this.

but i was saying the other day that if the DD amounts are around the £25 mark i'll probably sign up to do the academy £10 too.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2019 12:27]

Yer, I don't get it either! Going to have to be some marketing campaign I feel!

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:33 - Apr 9 with 3251 viewsIpswichKnight

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:15 - Apr 9 by Kieran_Knows

This really isn't hard to understand once we are confirmed as relegated the season ticket prices will come out probably the next working day.
Login to get fewer ads

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:40 - Apr 9 with 3214 viewsSitfcB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:33 - Apr 9 by IpswichKnight

This really isn't hard to understand once we are confirmed as relegated the season ticket prices will come out probably the next working day.

Been confirmed for a while.

COYB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? (n/t) on 13:52 - Apr 9 with 3092 viewsHeathlander

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 12:40 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? (n/t) on 13:52 - Apr 9 with 3092 viewsHeathlander

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 14:04 - Apr 9 with 3037 viewsSWGF

Early Bird deadline is 5th/6th May

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 14:14 - Apr 9 with 3011 viewsITFC_Forever

I thought we could still get to 45 points and therefore potentially finish 17th?

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:00 - Apr 9 with 2952 viewsSitfcB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 14:14 - Apr 9 by ITFC_Forever

I thought we could still get to 45 points and therefore potentially finish 17th?

I saw Joe say yesterday that even if we win the rest of our games there’s still only 54% chance we stay up.

COYB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:01 - Apr 9 with 2946 viewsSitfcB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 14:04 - Apr 9 by SWGF

Early Bird deadline is 5th/6th May

That’s later than previous years then. I imagine the first payment will be June then.

COYB

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:04 - Apr 9 with 2936 viewsITFC_Forever

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:00 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

I saw Joe say yesterday that even if we win the rest of our games there’s still only 54% chance we stay up.

So as 54% > 0%, it isn't yet confirmed.... confirmed meaning 100% definite we are down and therefore mathematically relegated.

Although I am fully aware I am being a pedant and we are extremely unlikely to survive.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:25 - Apr 9 with 2872 viewsIpswichKnight

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:00 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

I am amazed it is as high as 54% chance!
Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:26 - Apr 9 with 2869 viewsSWGF

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 15:01 - Apr 9 by SitfcB

That’s later than previous years then. I imagine the first payment will be June then.

Don't know. Just what I was told this weekend. The strapline will be, unsurprisingly, "Every Saturday we follow..."

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Surely season ticket news will be out very soon...? on 10:11 - Apr 10 with 2616 viewsSouperJim

The club are clearly hanging on until we're mathematically certain to be relegated before announcing anything, which makes me think the rumours about a radical price decrease might be true. I guess they don't want the complication of giving two different prices depending on which division we're in and also the negative vibe that would foster when we're then relegated and people are looking at their season ticket packs.

If they're going to do £200 season tickets, I guess they can't risk the loss of revenue if by some miracle we stayed up against all odds.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024