Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket numbers sold 10:50 - Apr 23 with 4560 viewsChocorange

Think it would make a lot of sense for the club and supporters to publish a running total of number of season tickets sold and days left to go to the deadline.

I spoke to a couple of supporters yesterday that were undecided but they both said if they knew we were getting close to a further price reduction, that it would swing their decision to get a season ticket for next season.

Both said price was the main reason , so lets hope the club can do this and update every 2 or 3 days, and build the fan base and create desire to be part of the new future.

Anybody know when the direct debit automatic renewals will get added into the total?
Season ticket numbers sold on 10:52 - Apr 23 with 4525 viewsReuser_is_God

The clubs media guy tweeted the other day that he was working on it.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Season ticket numbers sold on 10:55 - Apr 23 with 4515 viewsSWGF

Season ticket numbers sold on 10:52 - Apr 23 by Reuser_is_God

The clubs media guy tweeted the other day that he was working on it.

And if they have any sense, it'll constantly hover just below the required level required for discounts.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:34 - Apr 23 with 4397 viewsJubba1975

Think the total will be below 9000, no where near the initial target!
If you take Sunderland, Portsmouth, luton and Bradford out of league 1 the average is under 8000, so we'd be slightly above the average 😏
Season ticket numbers sold on 11:36 - Apr 23 with 4397 viewsflimflam

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:34 - Apr 23 by Jubba1975

Think the total will be below 9000, no where near the initial target!
If you take Sunderland, Portsmouth, luton and Bradford out of league 1 the average is under 8000, so we'd be slightly above the average 😏

Speaking to people out and about over the weekend there were at least 20 odd people said they were getting a ticket next season who do not have on currently and that was just in my circle of friends.

I think we will hit 14,000 personally.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:41 - Apr 23 with 4355 viewsPJH

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:36 - Apr 23 by flimflam

Speaking to people out and about over the weekend there were at least 20 odd people said they were getting a ticket next season who do not have on currently and that was just in my circle of friends.

I think new or returning ST applications will far exceed any current ST holders that do not renew so I think we will end up well above the 10200 or whatever it is we currently have.
Not sure if we will go as far as your 14000 but you might be right, hope so.
Season ticket numbers sold on 11:45 - Apr 23 with 4331 viewsBobbychase

Yes, in my circle of ITFC connections there are plenty of new season tickets being bought. Would help build a bit of momentum if we hit the 14,000 target

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:54 - Apr 23 with 4269 viewsskyblue23

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:45 - Apr 23 by Bobbychase

Yes, in my circle of ITFC connections there are plenty of new season tickets being bought. Would help build a bit of momentum if we hit the 14,000 target

I went game by game this season as I stupidly didn't get a season ticket and ended up paying a fortune this season. So now I've got mine today I'm technically a new season ticket holder too. Plenty of us out there!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:56 - Apr 23 with 4247 viewsReuser_is_God

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:41 - Apr 23 by PJH

I think new or returning ST applications will far exceed any current ST holders that do not renew so I think we will end up well above the 10200 or whatever it is we currently have.
Not sure if we will go as far as your 14000 but you might be right, hope so.

Yeah I'd agree, I reckon the 12,000 target will be hit but will be shy of the 14,000.

Which is still a great effort.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:57 - Apr 23 with 4245 viewsBloomBlue

Trouble is if loads of people wait until it gets near the price reduction before they buy it wont get near the total required
Season ticket numbers sold on 11:58 - Apr 23 with 4229 viewstextbackup

if you are getting a ST to only get a discount you are getting a ST for the wrong reasons.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:59 - Apr 23 with 4220 viewsSamWhiteUK

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:57 - Apr 23 by BloomBlue

Trouble is if loads of people wait until it gets near the price reduction before they buy it wont get near the total required

Well spotted, that man! Give him a shiny
Season ticket numbers sold on 12:11 - Apr 23 with 4139 viewsBlue_Order

Stealth “I’ve got loads of mates” post.
Season ticket numbers sold on 12:20 - Apr 23 with 4047 viewsflimflam

Season ticket numbers sold on 12:11 - Apr 23 by Blue_Order

Stealth “I’ve got loads of mates” post.

Hahaha, not at all, unless you class pub mates you see once a month if that as mates. Bank holiday sunshine brings out all the waffes and strays :-)

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Season ticket numbers sold on 14:34 - Apr 23 with 3767 viewsHerbivore

Season ticket numbers sold on 11:56 - Apr 23 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah I'd agree, I reckon the 12,000 target will be hit but will be shy of the 14,000.

Which is still a great effort.

I think we'll do well to hit 12k to be honest, that'd be a 10% increase in sales on the back of relegation. Performances since ST prices were announced won't have helped win over the floating voters. I think we will end up around 11k.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 15:03]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Season ticket numbers sold on 14:57 - Apr 23 with 3677 viewsActionMan

See myself and people I know are now thinking of not renewing based on the noises coming out of the club which indicates theres more of the same in terms of trying to do things on a relatively small budget which we know hasn't worked. We cannot carry on like this surely? I think the straw that broke most of us was the O'Neil statement that we'd been competitive all season when we had been bottom for pretty much the entity of it, worried us. You couple that with Paul Lambert's performance here and I don't see it being worth renewing at the initial price, let alone the reductions and I have been a ST holder since 1993 or thereabouts.
Season ticket numbers sold on 16:44 - Apr 23 with 3458 viewsrgp1

I'll wager the deadline will be extended beyond the 6th may.
Season ticket numbers sold on 16:53 - Apr 23 with 3426 viewsReuser_is_God

Season ticket numbers sold on 16:44 - Apr 23 by rgp1

I'll wager the deadline will be extended beyond the 6th may.

I wouldn't.

Evans out

Season ticket numbers sold on 17:02 - Apr 23 with 3391 viewshorsehollerer

They're working on it...

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Season ticket numbers sold on 18:37 - Apr 23 with 3273 viewsTown_Boy

I’ve had two years away from being a season ticket holder after having it for 15 years both me and my mate have purchased a new ST this year.

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Season ticket numbers sold on 20:02 - Apr 23 with 3204 viewsrgp1

Season ticket numbers sold on 16:53 - Apr 23 by Reuser_is_God

I wouldn't.

Whys that?
Season ticket numbers sold on 20:10 - Apr 23 with 3183 viewsJ2BLUE

Season ticket numbers sold on 16:53 - Apr 23 by Reuser_is_God

I wouldn't.

It would be a masterstroke to extend it if the total was just below one of the thresholds. It would benefit buyers and those who have already bought.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024