Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... 07:01 - May 6 with 2981 viewsbontcho

Gerken
Spence
Collins
C.Smith
Knudsen
Adeyemi
Ward
Dawkins

Right?

What about players made “available for transfer”? Donacien? Roberts? Cotter?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:19 - May 6 with 2607 viewsronnyblue

Throw in Edwards, Nolan, nsiala, Harrison, Jackson as well! Need to get shot of the most abysmal bunch of players I have been made to accept at the club! We have to be ruthless to enable lambert to rebuild in the right way. Replace that lot with a couple of selected experienced players and utilise the youngsters.
So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:30 - May 6 with 2527 viewsSuperblue95

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:19 - May 6 by ronnyblue

Throw in Edwards, Nolan, nsiala, Harrison, Jackson as well! Need to get shot of the most abysmal bunch of players I have been made to accept at the club! We have to be ruthless to enable lambert to rebuild in the right way. Replace that lot with a couple of selected experienced players and utilise the youngsters.

Shut up you tart

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:48 - May 6 with 2421 viewshampstead_blue

You forgot about the Emperors new clothes....

Chambers.

Has got to go - I know we've just given him a two year meal ticket, but......

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:49 - May 6 with 2411 viewspointofblue

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:19 - May 6 by ronnyblue

That's great - let's get rid of our proven League One players when we're about to embark on at least one season in League One.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:51 - May 6 with 2400 viewsPJH

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:49 - May 6 by pointofblue

That's great - let's get rid of our proven League One players when we're about to embark on at least one season in League One.

Most of them could/should do well next season but it is a pity that the club has had to come down to their level for that to happen.
So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 10:01 - May 6 with 2333 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:51 - May 6 by PJH

Most of them could/should do well next season but it is a pity that the club has had to come down to their level for that to happen.

Absolutely, but to move them on they are probably going to have to rebuild their transfer values at their own level as right now, they probably aren't worth too much.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 10:04 - May 6 with 2304 viewspointofblue

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 10:01 - May 6 by Cheltenham_Blue

Absolutely, but to move them on they are probably going to have to rebuild their transfer values at their own level as right now, they probably aren't worth too much.

To be fair I think Nolan and Edwards had found their feet just before the end of the season so could do a job if we do somehow bounce back straight away. Nsiala needs someone calm and level headed next to him with a footballing brain - the problem is Chambers is the same.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 10:19 - May 6 with 2215 viewsJamestownPrince

I wouldn't be surprised if Gerken is offered a 1 year contract, and the club try to shift Barts wages off the books.

I also half expect Ward to be given training time when hes fit, with a possibility of a contract

But in reality they need to move on..

Jordan Roberts should be made available for Free, I also expect Cotter to be the same,

Lambert may offer Donacien out on loan or a small fee
Login to get fewer ads

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 10:55 - May 6 with 2057 viewsMrTown

Would consider keeping Gerken for a further year. Can't see Bart staying on his wages. So if Bart goes and Gerken, we are going to need 2 GK anyway.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 11:50 - May 6 with 1893 viewsPositivelyPortman

You foolish person.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 11:52 - May 6 with 1878 viewsJ2BLUE

I'll be surprised if Gerken isn't offered a deal. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to the Championship as a back up.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 11:53 - May 6 with 1869 viewsPositivelyPortman

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 09:51 - May 6 by PJH

It certainly wasn’t just their fault was it?
Most of the old team were pretty poor, that was plain for all to see.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 12:02 - May 6 with 1812 viewsPJH

So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 11:53 - May 6 by PositivelyPortman

It certainly wasn’t just their fault was it?
Most of the old team were pretty poor, that was plain for all to see.

I didn't say that it was just their fault, it was largely Hurst's fault for signing them and that along with outgoings drastically weakening our squad.

The squad that finished last season was a hell of a lot better than the one that started this one but I do not think that one of Hurst's signings has looked good enough to hold down a place in a reasonably good Championship team.
So today we’re expecting to hear the departures of.... on 12:09 - May 6 with 1785 viewsMrTown

You can just tell the people that watch the games and the ones that don't.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024