Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like deal is done 12:13 - Jun 1 with 3724 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Looks like deal is done on 12:16 - Jun 1 with 3669 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thought he looked OK in glimpses, but Lambert clearly doesn't rate him. I guess Norwood would replace him.

Fair enough deal if we get out money back.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like deal is done on 12:21 - Jun 1 with 3645 viewsDarth_Koont

A bit conflicted here. If we have Norwood or similar coming in then fine but I thought Harrison was one of our better recruits last year. And probably unlucky not to get a goal early on or a proper run free from injury to see what he could do.

On the whole, of course, it'll make things easier for us if players like Norwood come here on a high rather than try and resurrect a player's career after last season.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks like deal is done on 12:25 - Jun 1 with 3616 viewsPhilTWTD

While I'm sure there is something in the Portsmouth-Harrison story, not sure that account should be given any credence.
Looks like deal is done on 12:29 - Jun 1 with 3579 viewswkj

Looks like deal is done on 12:25 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

While I'm sure there is something in the Portsmouth-Harrison story, not sure that account should be given any credence.

The TWTD account or the twitter account?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Looks like deal is done on 12:38 - Jun 1 with 3517 viewsfactual_blue

Looks like deal is done on 12:29 - Jun 1 by wkj

The TWTD account or the twitter account?

Any twitbookpage account.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Looks like deal is done on 12:40 - Jun 1 with 3497 viewsnever_lose_the_faith

I think that we will regret letting him go. But then again I am normally always wrong.
Looks like deal is done on 12:46 - Jun 1 with 3457 viewsGarv

He'd probably just missed a chance in that photo and wanted the ground to swallow him up...and it duly did. Where are his hands?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Looks like deal is done on 13:21 - Jun 1 with 3214 viewsKeaneish

Looks like deal is done on 12:21 - Jun 1 by Darth_Koont

A bit conflicted here. If we have Norwood or similar coming in then fine but I thought Harrison was one of our better recruits last year. And probably unlucky not to get a goal early on or a proper run free from injury to see what he could do.

On the whole, of course, it'll make things easier for us if players like Norwood come here on a high rather than try and resurrect a player's career after last season.

Completely agree although if Norwood is the main man with Sears and Jackson offering similar options then it makes sense. Not sure playing Harrison wide left was the best start to his career here but I liked him.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like deal is done on 15:20 - Jun 1 with 2908 viewsWickets

TBH its pretty obvious that we did not see the best of any of the strikers Paul Hurst signed as they played in such a poor side when trying to make the grade in a higher league and i suppose much the same could be said for all of the players he signed. The point has been made several times just too many players new to the Championship led to a loss of confidence all round . Even established players such as Bart and Chambers struggled big time .Maybe the best is yet to come for Harrison and Jackson wherever the play their football next year .
Looks like deal is done on 16:09 - Jun 1 with 2715 viewsGarv

Looks like deal is done on 15:20 - Jun 1 by Wickets

TBH its pretty obvious that we did not see the best of any of the strikers Paul Hurst signed as they played in such a poor side when trying to make the grade in a higher league and i suppose much the same could be said for all of the players he signed. The point has been made several times just too many players new to the Championship led to a loss of confidence all round . Even established players such as Bart and Chambers struggled big time .Maybe the best is yet to come for Harrison and Jackson wherever the play their football next year .

Personally unless we've got a really decent replacement lined up I'd be looking to keep Harrison and Jackson, especially with Sears to come back around the new year. We'll only need to replace them if they go. Jackson has potential and Harrison has already scored goals at that level.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Looks like deal is done on 17:07 - Jun 1 with 2545 viewsstrikalite

Looks like deal is done on 16:09 - Jun 1 by Garv

Personally unless we've got a really decent replacement lined up I'd be looking to keep Harrison and Jackson, especially with Sears to come back around the new year. We'll only need to replace them if they go. Jackson has potential and Harrison has already scored goals at that level.

Yep agree, Harrison and Jackson right now are exactly what we'd be trying to buy for League One if we didn't have them, both have had a season to settle and although off the standard for the Championship still, they're good enough for League One..

We need strength in depth upfront, very easy to lose a couple through injury, we're not lucky like that...
Looks like deal is done on 22:16 - Jun 1 with 2144 viewsFifeITFC

Looks like deal is done on 12:25 - Jun 1 by PhilTWTD

I won't believe any tweet unless our very own 12thy posts it. In this instance, he's just quoted it.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024