Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facepalm 17:38 - Jun 5 with 2900 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Facepalm on 17:43 - Jun 5 with 2846 viewsHerbivore

Say what?!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Someone really needs to punch him in the throat on 17:49 - Jun 5 with 2831 viewsDyland

nft

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Facepalm on 19:12 - Jun 5 with 2724 viewssparks

The inanity is extraordinary.

How do people support this buffoon?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Facepalm on 19:24 - Jun 5 with 2691 viewsDyland

Facepalm on 19:12 - Jun 5 by sparks

They wear it as a badge of honour, and I guess from the lack of ANY criticism from his supporters are too ignorant to spot his bizarre bullsh1t.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Facepalm on 19:26 - Jun 5 with 2676 viewsPinewoodblue

Apart from having to ask what NHS was, and poorly reading his short reading at the D day even thought he had an OK visit to UK.

He certainly upset Michael Gove, must have stopped his bid for PM in it's tracks.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Facepalm on 19:31 - Jun 5 with 2650 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Somebody needs to tell him about his urinary tract infection.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Facepalm on 19:32 - Jun 5 with 2651 viewsMelford

I feel sorry for Leo there, I suppose that's what they mean by statesmanship. Sitting there next to that loon spouting off and having to sit there and be polite instead of saying "shut up you moron, your wall for Mexico is the exact opposite of we want to do here, you don't know what you are talking about"

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Facepalm on 19:39 - Jun 5 with 2621 viewsSpruceMoose

Facepalm on 19:32 - Jun 5 by Melford

I feel sorry for Leo there, I suppose that's what they mean by statesmanship. Sitting there next to that loon spouting off and having to sit there and be polite instead of saying "shut up you moron, your wall for Mexico is the exact opposite of we want to do here, you don't know what you are talking about"

Just for a second imagine he did say that though. Or a more polite version of it at least. What would be the consequences?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Facepalm on 19:56 - Jun 5 with 2580 viewsMelford

Facepalm on 19:39 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Just for a second imagine he did say that though. Or a more polite version of it at least. What would be the consequences?

I don't know how Trump would react, I imagine he's never had many people say no to him or disagree with him to his face. He's had ar$elickers tending to his every whim since he was born, there's a lot of protesters but they're kept at arm's length. I'd like to see one leader give it "that's b0llocks mate, wind your neck in" in an appropriately mannered way to his face.

Facepalm on 19:57 - Jun 5 with 2576 viewsSpruceMoose

Facepalm on 19:56 - Jun 5 by Melford

I don't know how Trump would react, I imagine he's never had many people say no to him or disagree with him to his face. He's had ar$elickers tending to his every whim since he was born, there's a lot of protesters but they're kept at arm's length. I'd like to see one leader give it "that's b0llocks mate, wind your neck in" in an appropriately mannered way to his face.

A true friend has a responsibility to tell someone when they are acting like a melt.

Facepalm on 20:04 - Jun 5 with 2558 viewsMelford

Facepalm on 19:57 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

A true friend has a responsibility to tell someone when they are acting like a melt.

I don't think he's got any true friends.

Facepalm on 22:24 - Jun 5 with 2424 viewsSwansea_Blue

Simply, an utter moron.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Facepalm on 22:28 - Jun 5 with 2418 viewsSwansea_Blue

Trump showing he’s a halfwit part 34479378526756

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-48531019

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Facepalm on 22:44 - Jun 5 with 2397 viewsjaykay

beyond belief why would the irish p.m. ask him about brexit.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Facepalm on 22:49 - Jun 5 with 2385 viewsSpruceMoose

Facepalm on 22:28 - Jun 5 by Swansea_Blue

Trump showing he’s a halfwit part 34479378526756

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-us-canada-48531019

There's no two ways about it.

The country I now call home has a mentally disabled person in charge.

Facepalm on 23:08 - Jun 5 with 2363 viewsJ2BLUE

The solution is so obvious now. We make Mexico pay for a wall. Genius.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Facepalm on 23:18 - Jun 5 with 2355 viewsronnyd

Facepalm on 19:39 - Jun 5 by SpruceMoose

Probably send all the people in the US of Irish descent back there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024