Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... 18:06 - Jul 16 with 1401 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

.. attack is quite remarkable.

Must’ve been incredibly scary for everyone involved and the bravery of so many ordinary members of the public (the guy on the bike and the two bakers for example) is quite extraordinary.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-49009486/london-bridge-attacks-unseen-footage-f
[Post edited 16 Jul 2019 18:07]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 18:21 - Jul 16 with 1333 viewsJeanManuelThetis

Wow, everyone in that video is incredibly incredibly brave. The two police officers in it (one on duty the other off) decision to try and distract the attackers must have saved lives
That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 18:34 - Jul 16 with 1301 viewsSitfcB

It’s crazy that we have to have an inquest to see whether terrorists were lawfully killed ffs.

All of those people deserve awards/honours.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 18:43 - Jul 16 with 1281 viewsfactual_blue

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 18:34 - Jul 16 by SitfcB

It’s crazy that we have to have an inquest to see whether terrorists were lawfully killed ffs.

All of those people deserve awards/honours.

It's testimony to the fact that we have a civilised society, in which all are treated the same before the law, and that we don't lose sight of that when dealing with those seeking to destroy what we have.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 19:26 - Jul 16 with 1181 viewsIllinoisblue

I have a lot of respect for the police and especially the bakers going after terrorists armed with nothing more than a plastic bread crate. Fair play to them.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:09 - Jul 16 with 1111 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Heroes, all of them.

Braver men than me that's for sure.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:14 - Jul 16 with 1100 viewsCoastalblue

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:09 - Jul 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Heroes, all of them.

Braver men than me that's for sure.

It does make you wonder how you'd respond doesn't it?

I remember sitting on my sofa and hearing a lot of it going on, it's about a mile from me as the crow flies. I could very easily have been in the area that night, and would probably have crapped myslef had I been.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:37 - Jul 16 with 1044 viewsNthsuffolkblue

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:14 - Jul 16 by Coastalblue

I remember sitting on my sofa and hearing a lot of it going on, it's about a mile from me as the crow flies. I could very easily have been in the area that night, and would probably have crapped myslef had I been.

I don't think anyone can honestly say how they would react in the situation unless they find themselves faced with it.

Just possibly those who have been trained for it might be able to.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:41 - Jul 16 with 1036 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:14 - Jul 16 by Coastalblue

It’s not relevant really as I wasn’t there (thankfully) but I was supposed to be on the train that some of the victims had just got off before they were stabbed at London Bridge.

It was a train of people coming from the Epsom Derby.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

That (previously) unseen footage today from the inquest of the London Bridge... on 20:47 - Jul 16 with 1022 viewschicoazul

Massive nuts on those lads fighting back. Let's hope the killers burn in hell while their victims rest peacefully.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024