Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow 20:08 - Dec 11 with 742 viewsbluelagos

extend from the msm to include social media like twtd?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 20:16 - Dec 11 with 716 viewsClapham_Junction

Only if TWTD is being used as a polling station.

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 20:16 - Dec 11 with 713 viewsSitfcB

Hope so

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 21:09 - Dec 11 with 672 viewsWD19

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 20:16 - Dec 11 by Clapham_Junction

Only if TWTD is being used as a polling station.

OK, well I will likely be at a polling station and on my phone I will have TWTD....so by extension TWTD needs to be a self-righteous politics free zone. Please respect this folks.
Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 22:16 - Dec 11 with 646 viewsfooters

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 20:16 - Dec 11 by SitfcB

Hope so

All references on here tomorrow to Labour, Tories, Lib Dems, Brexit and antisemitism will be auto-corrected to brie, cheddar, roquefort, Primula and salt beef.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 22:36 - Dec 11 with 629 viewseireblue

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 22:16 - Dec 11 by footers

All references on here tomorrow to Labour, Tories, Lib Dems, Brexit and antisemitism will be auto-corrected to brie, cheddar, roquefort, Primula and salt beef.

Greens to err, well, greens.
Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 22:38 - Dec 11 with 624 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I reckon Phil ought to introduce some feature where you can select football only posts for the day.

Or you could always just steer clear of the site for the day!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 22:46 - Dec 11 with 613 viewsPinewoodblue

Anyone know do the no campaigning laws tomorrow on 22:38 - Dec 11 by Nthsuffolkblue

I reckon Phil ought to introduce some feature where you can select football only posts for the day.

Or you could always just steer clear of the site for the day!

Downtime due to urgent maintenance is scheduled to coincide with exit poll.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024