Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we are going to get our money back for Jackson 10:58 - Jan 5 with 1109 viewsBluefish

Can we try and make Gwion part of the deal?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 1085 viewsCheltenham_Blue

We'll need a few more than that involved to make our money back.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 1084 viewsonlymehere

Can we not sell all our squad and start again with a new manager in charge..
Our squad is pretty damn below average even for this league.
If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 11:49 - Jan 5 with 1015 viewsBlueBadger

The best way to get our money back on Jackson is to sack Lambert, employ a competent manager who plays him to his strengths, he scores loads, we go up and then sell him on for an actual profit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:14 - Jan 5 with 966 viewsCoco

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 11:49 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

The best way to get our money back on Jackson is to sack Lambert, employ a competent manager who plays him to his strengths, he scores loads, we go up and then sell him on for an actual profit.

What evidence is there Jackson will ever score ‘loads of goals’? He runs about lots sure but he didn’t score loads of goals when he was at Swindon Supermarine. Maybe our best chance of success is ditching all of Hurst’s desperately awful signings and allowing Lambert to buy more in the mould of KVY and Keane and build his own balanced side.

The tragic thing is that it was short term thinking to get up into the prem that led us to get relegated to league one. The same supporter impatience is leading us down the same path in league one. The fact is we need to build some foundations and that may actually take a while.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:35 - Jan 5 with 921 viewsBlueBadger

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:14 - Jan 5 by Coco

What evidence is there Jackson will ever score ‘loads of goals’? He runs about lots sure but he didn’t score loads of goals when he was at Swindon Supermarine. Maybe our best chance of success is ditching all of Hurst’s desperately awful signings and allowing Lambert to buy more in the mould of KVY and Keane and build his own balanced side.

The tragic thing is that it was short term thinking to get up into the prem that led us to get relegated to league one. The same supporter impatience is leading us down the same path in league one. The fact is we need to build some foundations and that may actually take a while.

Lambert has had two windows now to try and build a balanced side. He hasn't.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:36 - Jan 5 with 918 viewsSwailsey

Wait I can’t keep up. Do we hate Jackson again now?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:39 - Jan 5 with 901 viewsCoco

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:36 - Jan 5 by Swailsey

Wait I can’t keep up. Do we hate Jackson again now?

Why try so hard to be a smart arse?

Nobody hates Jackson, I just don’t think he is very good and have always stated as such. I my own opinion which you don’t have to agree with.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:39 - Jan 5 with 901 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 11:01 - Jan 5 by onlymehere

Can we not sell all our squad and start again with a new manager in charge..
Our squad is pretty damn below average even for this league.

‘Our squad is pretty damn below average even for this league.’

How do you work that? OTT claims like these do no furthering of the good points made.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:42 - Jan 5 with 884 viewsSwailsey

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:39 - Jan 5 by Coco

Nobody hates Jackson, I just don’t think he is very good and have always stated as such. I my own opinion which you don’t have to agree with.

Don’t be mean.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:42 - Jan 5 with 885 viewsBent_double

Selling him to Posh would be a good test - if they can't get goals from him, then he clearly isn't any good at this level.

Knowing us, we'll sell him to Posh for £1m on deadline day as a replacement for Eisa who they will have sold for £10m+. Jackson will then go on to score a hatfull of goals that gets them promoted ahead of us.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:44 - Jan 5 with 874 viewsCoco

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 11:49 - Jan 5 by BlueBadger

Window 1 showed exactly what he thought of the current squad in the way he tried to replace them all with panic loans to survive.

Window 2 was with a league one budget where he had to sell to buy. He got in KVY with the little cash he had.

What baffles me is the Jackson was behind Roberts in the Championship but now Roberts is deemed surplus in a lower league (i know he is pony). Is the contradiction of tactics, philosophy and Personel that I don’t understand.

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:46 - Jan 5 with 866 viewsCoco

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:42 - Jan 5 by Bent_double

Selling him to Posh would be a good test - if they can't get goals from him, then he clearly isn't any good at this level.

Knowing us, we'll sell him to Posh for £1m on deadline day as a replacement for Eisa who they will have sold for £10m+. Jackson will then go on to score a hatfull of goals that gets them promoted ahead of us.

This is a real danger. Posh and especially Ferguson seem to play to the strengths of a quick striker.

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:55 - Jan 5 with 828 viewsonlymehere

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:39 - Jan 5 by The_Romford_Blue

‘Our squad is pretty damn below average even for this league.’

How do you work that? OTT claims like these do no furthering of the good points made.

I worked that out for myself watching us trying to win a game,to which I have not seen us achieve in the last 2plus months and the outlook looks bloody bumpy to say the least.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:19]
If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 756 viewsStokieBlue

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 12:39 - Jan 5 by Coco

He's scored 7 and has 5 assists.

So our second highest scorer and easily our best assister yet he still gets loads of grief.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 13:33 - Jan 5 with 726 viewsBlueBadger

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 13:13 - Jan 5 by StokieBlue

He's scored 7 and has 5 assists.

So our second highest scorer and easily our best assister yet he still gets loads of grief.

SB

I'm going to to start a rumour that Mick actually bought him, just to see how mad it can get.

If we are going to get our money back for Jackson on 13:39 - Jan 5 with 698 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024