Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry 15:43 - Feb 16 with 4131 viewshype313

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fmikeparry8%2Fstat

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 15:48 - Feb 16 with 4084 viewsNthsuffolkblue

There is, mainly other journalists and politicians, but this shows he is pretty odious. I suppose he feels very defensive for good reason.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 15:51 - Feb 16 with 4059 viewsIllinoisblue

Morgan? Hopkins?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 15:59 - Feb 16 with 4012 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 15:51 - Feb 16 by Illinoisblue

Morgan? Hopkins?

Johnson, Cummings, Patel, Rees-Mogg, Trump … it's a far too long list isn't it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 16:47 - Feb 16 with 3878 viewsLord_Lucan

I like him.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 17:30 - Feb 16 with 3747 viewstractordownsouth

Hopkins is the creme de la creme of the tw@ts, followed by Godfrey Bloom.

I don’t know much about this Parry chap but I think targeting Cipriani was pretty cruel, as he is an ex partner of the first Love Islander to commit suicide, Sophie I believe her name was.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 17:32 - Feb 16 with 3729 viewspointofblue

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 17:30 - Feb 16 by tractordownsouth

Hopkins is the creme de la creme of the tw@ts, followed by Godfrey Bloom.

I don’t know much about this Parry chap but I think targeting Cipriani was pretty cruel, as he is an ex partner of the first Love Islander to commit suicide, Sophie I believe her name was.

I didn't realise that - I thought he dated Caroline Flack, though.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 17:56 - Feb 16 with 3663 viewstractordownsouth

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 17:32 - Feb 16 by pointofblue

I didn't realise that - I thought he dated Caroline Flack, though.

Oh didn't realise that... bloody hell, poor bloke

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:10 - Feb 16 with 3616 viewsjeera

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 16:47 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

I like him.

Yeah I used to too.

Not sure about that Tweet there though.

Seems particularly spiteful for the sake of it, given the circumstances.

And tbh, more MP using it to get himself some cynical attention than those he's accusing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:27 - Feb 16 with 3584 viewsLord_Lucan

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:10 - Feb 16 by jeera

Yeah I used to too.

Not sure about that Tweet there though.

Seems particularly spiteful for the sake of it, given the circumstances.

And tbh, more MP using it to get himself some cynical attention than those he's accusing.

He's probably p1ssed

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:28 - Feb 16 with 3587 viewsjontysnut

He is, in his own vernacular, a gobshoite
Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:35 - Feb 16 with 3565 viewsjeera

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:27 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

He's probably p1ssed

I did wonder that as it goes.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 20:30 - Feb 16 with 3437 viewsMelford

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 18:27 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

He's probably p1ssed

Someone needs to take his phone off him after he's had a few. He had that spat with Jim White, the row with MG that spilt up The Two Mikes and now this latest one.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 20:50 - Feb 16 with 3405 viewsLord_Lucan

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 20:30 - Feb 16 by Melford

Someone needs to take his phone off him after he's had a few. He had that spat with Jim White, the row with MG that spilt up The Two Mikes and now this latest one.

Are they still estranged?

I used to love listening to Parry but I have been listening to Steve Allen for the past year.

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 21:27 - Feb 16 with 3345 viewsMelford

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 20:50 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Are they still estranged?

I used to love listening to Parry but I have been listening to Steve Allen for the past year.

Yep. I went on Twitter for the first time in years to see the Porky meltdown and MG said

And here ladies and gentlemen is why I dumped the ghastly individual that is Mike Parry. A hateful, self absorbed, nasty individual who only celebrates other people’s misfortune and revels in his own horrendous world of poison.

so I think that's done. I tried listening to a few of Parry's podcasts but they're not very good, it's a bit like Partridge on North Norfolk Radio but not in a good way. Apart from H&J and any time Simon Jordan and/or Danny Kelly are on the air I don't listen to Talksport much now, apart from the cricket commentary.

Edited because I found the tweet.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2020 21:32]

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 22:53 - Feb 16 with 3246 viewsLord_Lucan

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 21:27 - Feb 16 by Melford

Yep. I went on Twitter for the first time in years to see the Porky meltdown and MG said

And here ladies and gentlemen is why I dumped the ghastly individual that is Mike Parry. A hateful, self absorbed, nasty individual who only celebrates other people’s misfortune and revels in his own horrendous world of poison.

so I think that's done. I tried listening to a few of Parry's podcasts but they're not very good, it's a bit like Partridge on North Norfolk Radio but not in a good way. Apart from H&J and any time Simon Jordan and/or Danny Kelly are on the air I don't listen to Talksport much now, apart from the cricket commentary.

Yes I just had a look at all of it - although I find twitter difficult to follow because it's not my bag.

Porky seems to be in a dark place!

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 22:56 - Feb 16 with 3239 viewsvapour_trail

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 21:27 - Feb 16 by Melford

I logged out from talksport seven or eight years ago. It’s like the sun on the airwaves. C*nts.

I love listening to the cricket. What’s their coverage like melfers?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 23:14 - Feb 16 with 3206 viewsjaykay

Is there anyone more odiuos than Mike Parry on 22:56 - Feb 16 by vapour_trail

I logged out from talksport seven or eight years ago. It’s like the sun on the airwaves. C*nts.

I love listening to the cricket. What’s their coverage like melfers?

' like ' it is the sun .

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024