Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Free agents that could make a difference? 13:34 - Feb 2 with 1146 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Any free agents that could come in and make a difference? Tom Carroll? We're fairly well set for Center Midfield but Huw and bish getting knocks at the same time makes you realise we are vulnerable. Downes will.almost certainly go in the summer.

I suspect his wages are out of league.

Kind of want a big guy in the middle.but dont think we can afford anyone decents wages.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Free agents that could make a difference? on 13:35 - Feb 2 with 1138 viewsSomethingBlue

Tommy Smith. Even if it took him a few weeks to be ready it would also have the effect of giving everyone a bit of a lift.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 2 with 1114 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Free agents that could make a difference? on 14:00 - Feb 2 with 1050 viewsMrTown

Didn’t realise Tom Carroll was a free agent. Very good technically, him and Flynn Downes as pivots in a 4-2-3-1 would be very good. But wouldn’t cure the curious case in lack of dynamism in the squad.

That 3 in behind have to lively, fluid and dynamic. Something I don’t think Lambert can coach.

Ben Marshall and Tommy Smith other free agents.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 14:00 - Feb 2 with 1045 viewsMrTown

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 2 by BlueBadger

John McGreal would be my number 1.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 14:03 - Feb 2 with 1027 viewstextbackup

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 13:38 - Feb 2 by BlueBadger

whilst he's sht, please tell me what YOU have SEEN of late, or this season, to back up your point of view

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 15:29 - Feb 2 with 902 viewsBlueBadger

Any competent managers out there currebtly jobless? (n/t) on 14:03 - Feb 2 by textbackup

whilst he's sht, please tell me what YOU have SEEN of late, or this season, to back up your point of view

Our results for the last year and a bit?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Free agents that could make a difference? on 16:24 - Feb 2 with 829 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

We could bring in messi and Pl still wouldn’t get the best out of him

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024