Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who thinks he will actually walk.. 17:02 - Feb 29 with 1371 viewsTown_Boy

His famous words “I’m not bigger than the club” “If the fans want me out I’ll go”

Few months ago he said during his manic press conference

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:02 - Feb 29 with 1340 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why would he? Do you believe most of what he says? If you do you believe we are still in with a good shout.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:03 - Feb 29 with 1296 viewshampstead_blue

has to be a clause......a S0d off clause.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:04 - Feb 29 with 1258 viewsgainsboroughblue

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:02 - Feb 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Why would he? Do you believe most of what he says? If you do you believe we are still in with a good shout.

Exactly this. If I had a job with guaranteed salary for five years while underperforming, I'd do the same.

We are an utter joke.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:05 - Feb 29 with 1225 viewsChocorange

That was said when he was negotiating a new contract with Evans .

Won't apply now, he wants a bug pay day cos he won't get another job
Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 1126 viewsTractorWood

I think he's the wrong man as much as the next man but why would he walk away?

It's likely to be his last decent job and he has a massive, new contract with probably £2m minimum due in future earnings.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 1121 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:05 - Feb 29 by Chocorange

That was said when he was negotiating a new contract with Evans .

Won't apply now, he wants a bug pay day cos he won't get another job

Who wouldn't want a bug pay day?

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:07 - Feb 29 with 1099 viewsJ2BLUE

For someone who comes out with such sh1te he sure gets defensive when it's pointed out that we're crap.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:08 - Feb 29 with 1082 viewsgainsboroughblue

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:07 - Feb 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Who wouldn't want a bug pay day?

Exactly. No insective to leave whatsoever.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:13 - Feb 29 with 965 viewsChrisd

I can understand the frustration with Blackpool's late winner, I really can, but we created enough chances to win that game. Is that PL's fault? Lots of our fans were happy with his selection prior to the game, his tactics during it too and statistically we've been the better side over the 90 minutes. There's only so much he can do, I certainly don't think the players are helping his cause. I do worry about this form we are on, we just seem incapable of winning games and that's a huge concern going forwards, but where does the blame truly lie?

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:15 - Feb 29 with 899 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:13 - Feb 29 by Chrisd

I can understand the frustration with Blackpool's late winner, I really can, but we created enough chances to win that game. Is that PL's fault? Lots of our fans were happy with his selection prior to the game, his tactics during it too and statistically we've been the better side over the 90 minutes. There's only so much he can do, I certainly don't think the players are helping his cause. I do worry about this form we are on, we just seem incapable of winning games and that's a huge concern going forwards, but where does the blame truly lie?

Isn't motivating players and closing games out part of a tactical responsibility that lies with the manager?

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:26 - Feb 29 with 737 viewsChrisd

Who thinks he will actually walk.. on 17:15 - Feb 29 by Nthsuffolkblue

Isn't motivating players and closing games out part of a tactical responsibility that lies with the manager?

The players have to be good enough to follow the instructions and deliver on the pitch. Who was marking their bloke who had the free header at the end for Blackpool's winner, PL? That was just rank poor defending.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024