Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff 17:51 - Feb 29 with 2074 viewsgainsboroughblue

Starting with this. Feel free to join

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 17:57 - Feb 29 with 2028 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 17:59 - Feb 29 with 2017 viewsBlueNode

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:01 - Feb 29 with 1995 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:15 - Feb 29 with 1961 viewsstringy

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:15 - Feb 29 with 1957 viewsUB9Blue

What a great choice. I saw them at the Moonlight Club in West Hampstead and it was packed with angry skinheads.
Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:21 - Feb 29 with 1935 viewsmonytowbray

A thread I can back. Had this record on all day.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:37 - Feb 29 with 1894 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:38 - Feb 29 with 1888 viewsNewcyBlue

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Login to get fewer ads

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:40 - Feb 29 with 1870 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

...for post press conference...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:48 - Feb 29 with 1842 viewseireblue

[Post edited 29 Feb 2020 19:08]
Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:51 - Feb 29 with 1827 viewsmonytowbray

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:38 - Feb 29 by NewcyBlue

I’ve always felt this was a pop song haha. Give me RAGE.

TWTD never forgets…

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:52 - Feb 29 with 1819 viewsGuthrum

Can't have an angry punk thread with no Exploited ...

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:57 - Feb 29 with 1810 viewsNewcyBlue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:51 - Feb 29 by monytowbray

I’ve always felt this was a pop song haha. Give me RAGE.

Pop song?! I suppose compared to some of their earlier stuff sure.

Love a bit of Rancid though!

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:59 - Feb 29 with 1803 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:02 - Feb 29 with 1792 viewsmonytowbray

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 18:57 - Feb 29 by NewcyBlue

Pop song?! I suppose compared to some of their earlier stuff sure.

Love a bit of Rancid though!

Who doesn’t? AOCTW is a classic.

TWTD never forgets…

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:04 - Feb 29 with 1789 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:02 - Feb 29 by monytowbray

Liked Rancid too. Very heavily influenced by these legends.

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:06 - Feb 29 with 1777 viewsNewcyBlue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:02 - Feb 29 by monytowbray

Spot on. Was it Zest on a Monday that used to do a decent night?

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:07 - Feb 29 with 1768 viewsGuthrum

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:07 - Feb 29 with 1765 viewsgainsboroughblue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:06 - Feb 29 by NewcyBlue

Spot on. Was it Zest on a Monday that used to do a decent night?

Yep. Hollywoods before that obviously.

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:07 - Feb 29 with 1761 viewshampstead_blue

last night I bought a PIL 12 inch, Pistols album on picture disc....both have had a run out.

Also, my middle son bought me King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard......best band name and a very tidy album.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:10 - Feb 29 with 1746 viewsGuthrum

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:10 - Feb 29 with 1744 viewsbenrhyddingblue

Sod this. Far too depressing. Gonna play some angry punk stuff on 19:04 - Feb 29 by gainsboroughblue

Liked Rancid too. Very heavily influenced by these legends.

These Aussie kids have cheered me up no end lately. Straightforward and basic but makes me smile.Town seem permanently on Smoko

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024