Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? 20:05 - Mar 26 with 1267 viewsgiant_stow

Poked my head out the door and everyone was it - saw neighbours for tje first time ever. Chalk it up as another silver lining

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:07 - Mar 26 with 1241 viewsvapour_trail

People clapping all over the place here, cars beeping horns on the way past, police with sirens on (could have been an emergency, mind).

Bet nobody was as loud as you with your extra digits.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:08 - Mar 26 with 1217 viewsgiant_stow

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:07 - Mar 26 by vapour_trail

People clapping all over the place here, cars beeping horns on the way past, police with sirens on (could have been an emergency, mind).

Bet nobody was as loud as you with your extra digits.

Nice one. All the outgoing girls were whooping, so even the rxtra didgits were drowned out.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:09 - Mar 26 with 1214 viewsDebsyAngel

We opened our upstairs front window and joined in. A nice gesture. There were even a few fireworks set off by someone over the road
Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:11 - Mar 26 with 1204 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm at my work abode in NR1 and I was very surprised at how many people were out considering most of them are alcoholics and druggies.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:12 - Mar 26 with 1193 viewsPJH

Yes there was a lot of clapping in the suburbs of Woodbridge.
Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:23 - Mar 26 with 1146 viewsghostofescobar

Yes,in the burbs of Hertford. I got a bit misty eyed.

GhostOfEscobar

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:25 - Mar 26 with 1139 viewsNewcyBlue

Lots of clapping and cheering up on Tyneside.

Makes a change from the radgies shouting at each other last night that woke me up. I almost went down and told them to scarper.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:56 - Mar 26 with 1066 viewsWarhurst

I started booing to show my displeasure at Boris. But it's ok, the NHS staff will be able to tell from the tone of my booing that it wasn't directed at them, so it won't affect their performance.
Login to get fewer ads

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:56 - Mar 26 with 1064 viewsRyorry

No-one can hear us scream out in the sticks where we are! never mind hear us , so it's nice to hear all these lovely reports :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 23:13 - Mar 26 with 946 viewsBent_double

Not much here, I'm sad to say - just a few of us out.

Shame on you, Yarmuff.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 23:18 - Mar 26 with 932 viewsjeera

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 23:13 - Mar 26 by Bent_double

Not much here, I'm sad to say - just a few of us out.

Shame on you, Yarmuff.

I didn't even know and actually feel a bit bad.

I blame Lucan and the ISS as around that time I was outside staring up at the sky.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 23:18 - Mar 26 with 929 viewsjeera

Did you all do the nhs clappy thing? on 20:56 - Mar 26 by Warhurst

I started booing to show my displeasure at Boris. But it's ok, the NHS staff will be able to tell from the tone of my booing that it wasn't directed at them, so it won't affect their performance.

That made me larf.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024