Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! 19:21 - Mar 25 with 8119 viewsericclacton

It's old John from CCR i found him on the internet.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:33 - Mar 25 with 3008 viewsPJH

Love CCR.

Always on the pub juke box in 1970 or thereabouts.
Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:38 - Mar 25 with 3000 viewsjaykay

this one my fav

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:39 - Mar 25 with 3000 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:48 - Mar 25 with 2983 viewsMullet

That ole boy can play

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:48 - Mar 25 with 2983 viewsericclacton

silly dancing everyone.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:52 - Mar 25 with 2965 viewsPJH

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:55 - Mar 25 with 2957 viewsGuthrum

The original of a song you may know from elsewhere:

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:56 - Mar 25 with 2955 viewsPJH

Login to get fewer ads

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:59 - Mar 25 with 2946 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You have excelled yourself Eric...you're going to love this!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 2944 viewsjaykay

saw them at the albert hall in 1970 but they didnt play this

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:00 - Mar 25 with 2943 viewsericclacton

This is one of my favs.

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 20:05 - Mar 25 with 2930 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:17 - Mar 25 with 2893 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:29 - Mar 25 with 2880 viewsjaykay

i always liked these at the same time as ccr

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:38 - Mar 25 with 2872 viewsPJH

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:33 - Mar 25 by PJH

Love CCR.

Always on the pub juke box in 1970 or thereabouts.

Not CCR obviously but this was on the juke box at a similar time

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 22:26 - Mar 25 with 2814 viewsWeWereZombies

I don't think I can better the Creedence that has already been posted (and if I try I will just reference the Dude from Big Lebowski) so, bearing in mind that Mr. Fogerty reminded us about hand washing:

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 22:31 - Mar 25 with 2796 viewsPendejo

Dowloaded an album of his called "wrote a song for everyone"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrote_a_Song_for_Everyone

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 22:36 - Mar 25 with 2784 viewsWeWereZombies

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:55 - Mar 25 by Guthrum

The original of a song you may know from elsewhere:

So much better than Quo, I think I will follow eric's lead after all

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 07:30 - Mar 26 with 2719 viewsfactual_blue

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 21:38 - Mar 25 by PJH

Not CCR obviously but this was on the juke box at a similar time

Some great number ones in 1970: Bridge Over Troubled Water, Band Of Gold, Woodstock, Voodoo Child, I Hear You Knocking, Two Little Boys.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:13 - Mar 26 with 2679 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 22:36 - Mar 25 by WeWereZombies

So much better than Quo, I think I will follow eric's lead after all

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:23 - Mar 26 with 2665 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:25 - Mar 26 with 2661 viewsNthQldITFC

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 19:48 - Mar 25 by ericclacton

silly dancing everyone.

Silly in the sense that it made me 'waste' some toilet roll?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:28 - Mar 26 with 2654 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:33 - Mar 26 with 2642 viewsericclacton

Inaccurate........A sexual position involving a lower member of ths clergy!!! on 10:40 - Mar 26 with 2635 viewsWeWereZombies

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024