Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes 09:37 - May 30 with 1826 viewsKeno

one of them isn't happy

[Post edited 30 May 2020 9:41]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:46 - May 30 with 1785 viewsEireannach_gorm

6 of them are not happy.
The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:49 - May 30 with 1774 viewsKeno

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:46 - May 30 by Eireannach_gorm

6 of them are not happy.

I know I copied it wrong and cant be arsed to change it

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:59 - May 30 with 1747 viewsfactual_blue

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:49 - May 30 by Keno

Don't be grumpy dopey.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:00 - May 30 with 1742 viewsKeno

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:59 - May 30 by factual_blue

Don't be grumpy dopey.

its ok, I was being sneezy at the time

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:12 - May 30 with 1712 viewsWD19

Paradoxically, Doc isn’t Grumpy.
The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:17 - May 30 with 1693 viewsShawsey

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 09:49 - May 30 by Keno

I know I copied it wrong, but I'm to sleepy to change it.
The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:19 - May 30 with 1688 viewsKeno

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:12 - May 30 by WD19

Paradoxically, Doc isn’t Grumpy.

is anyone feeling bashful?

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:20 - May 30 with 1687 viewsKeno

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:17 - May 30 by Shawsey

I know I copied it wrong, but I'm to sleepy to change it.

Dam it!! why didn't I think of that!!

Login to get fewer ads

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:24 - May 30 with 1680 viewsFixed_It

One job.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:32 - May 30 with 1656 viewsKeno

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:24 - May 30 by Fixed_It

One job.

Can I blame poor teaching?

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 11:36 - May 30 with 1617 viewsfactual_blue

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:32 - May 30 by Keno

Can I blame poor teaching?

Poor eyesight.

Drive to Barnard Castle immediately.

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 11:38 - May 30 with 1614 viewsfactual_blue

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:20 - May 30 by Keno

Dam it!! why didn't I think of that!!

You need to see a doc.

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 11:42 - May 30 with 1607 viewsclive_baker

The seven dwarfs aren't pleased about the lockdown changes on 10:19 - May 30 by Keno

is anyone feeling bashful?

I always feel sleepy soon after being bashful, if I'm right in my understanding of the word.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024