Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The caption on the BBC website says it all really 09:38 - Jun 14 with 3097 viewsfactual_blue

The caption reads 'A protester carried an injured counter-protester to safety, near Waterloo station'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 09:42 - Jun 14 with 3072 viewsflimflam

Why what should it of been?

BLM protester carries far right protester to safety after other BLM protesters beat him half to death?

Looks to me like a decent human being helping another. Why does everything have to be political?

There are good and bad people and both sides have their fair share of them.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 09:49 - Jun 14 with 3029 viewssolomon

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 09:42 - Jun 14 by flimflam

BLM protester carries far right protester to safety after other BLM protesters beat him half to death?

Looks to me like a decent human being helping another. Why does everything have to be political?

all Decent people know right from wrong, helping another human being wether you share their views or not is just a decent thing to do.
The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:01 - Jun 14 with 2984 viewsBlueBadger

'Fine People On Both Sides', eh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:04 - Jun 14 with 2976 viewsOldsmoker

Off topic.
I wonder if the writer of this headline has deliberately chosen his words in order to get more hits.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/05/world/canada/bonnie-henry-british-columbia-co

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:20 - Jun 14 with 2917 viewsMeadowlark

"have"
The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:46 - Jun 14 with 2857 viewsfactual_blue

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:01 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

'Fine People On Both Sides', eh?

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:55 - Jun 14 with 2816 viewsBlueBadger

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:46 - Jun 14 by factual_blue

You've got it all wrong here. He'd just left some flowers there and was just watering them. This is actually patriotism of the highest order.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:55 - Jun 14 with 2811 viewsm14_blue

Could you point me to some footage of the ‘good people’ on the side of the right wing fcuktards please?

All of them look like impotent racist losers with tiny penises to me.
Login to get fewer ads

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:04 - Jun 14 with 2785 viewsBlueBadger

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:55 - Jun 14 by m14_blue

Could you point me to some footage of the ‘good people’ on the side of the right wing fcuktards please?

All of them look like impotent racist losers with tiny penises to me.

I tell you what, Mullet will be furious when he learns that there was apparently a Morrissey gig in London yesterday...

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:05 - Jun 14 with 2780 viewsflimflam

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:46 - Jun 14 by factual_blue

I think I said good and bad on both sides so whats your point? That bloke is a moron. You seem to think I would excuse his behavior?

There are countless horrific images from the last couple of weekends but posting them only adds fuel to the fire. Plenty of source material available whatever angle you wish to portray.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:08 - Jun 14 with 2779 viewsfactual_blue

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:05 - Jun 14 by flimflam

I think I said good and bad on both sides so whats your point? That bloke is a moron. You seem to think I would excuse his behavior?

There are countless horrific images from the last couple of weekends but posting them only adds fuel to the fire. Plenty of source material available whatever angle you wish to portray.

I couldn't find any pictures of the yaxley-lennonistas doing good things yesterday.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:09 - Jun 14 with 2775 viewsm14_blue

You’re half right, there are bad people on both sides.

Now, about those ‘good people’ at the pro racism demo.....?
The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:15 - Jun 14 with 2767 viewsfactual_blue

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:55 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

You've got it all wrong here. He'd just left some flowers there and was just watering them. This is actually patriotism of the highest order.

And in this one the kind chap with the beard and the cap has asked the police officers if they'd like a coffee, and is counting how many want a skinny white latte with a caramel shot.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:17 - Jun 14 with 2753 viewsBlueBadger

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:15 - Jun 14 by factual_blue

And in this one the kind chap with the beard and the cap has asked the police officers if they'd like a coffee, and is counting how many want a skinny white latte with a caramel shot.

Not many skinny whites in that front line there...

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:25 - Jun 14 with 2731 viewsleitrimblue

Racist prick gives it the big un all day then gets slapped?
The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:26 - Jun 14 with 2732 viewsBlueBadger

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:25 - Jun 14 by leitrimblue

Racist prick gives it the big un all day then gets slapped?

Probably spent the day patriotically drinking good old British drinks like Stella then fell over.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:29 - Jun 14 with 2715 viewsleitrimblue

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:26 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

Probably spent the day patriotically drinking good old British drinks like Stella then fell over.

Those scenes yesterday show why it's always right to punch Nazi's
The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:41 - Jun 14 with 2691 viewsBlueBadger

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:29 - Jun 14 by leitrimblue

Interesting thing - noted US nazi Richard 'Crybaby' Spencer, who once called for an 'ethical ethnic cleansing' of the States, doesn't hold rallies anymore because every time him and his mates turned up anywhere there was chased out of town, very quickly.

Which is the strongest evidence anyone should need that punching nazis is not only desirable, it's effective as a strategy.

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 12:12 - Jun 14 with 2640 viewsfactual_blue

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 11:29 - Jun 14 by leitrimblue

What possession of a nazi is it right to punch?

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 12:20 - Jun 14 with 2613 viewseireblue

I have a very good understanding of the aims and grievances and the historical background of the BLM movement.

Can you give us the “good” purpose of the protest that was essentially to attack the police that are protecting property, that the protestors wanted protecting?
The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 12:30 - Jun 14 with 2585 viewsBlueBadger

The caption on the BBC website says it all really on 10:55 - Jun 14 by BlueBadger

I'm sure that DaveU has some strong thoughts on why piddling on a statue of a police officer who lost his life fighting terrorists should not be condemned.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024