Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? 10:07 - Jun 30 with 954 viewsMullet

Is that the measure of how far we've fallen?

No disrespect to him, because he seemed like a lovely bloke when he was here and a decent player, but he was yet another who probably had his peak with us before falling away. To think he's come back from serious injury and now promoted to the same level as us..... frightening.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:08 - Jun 30 with 943 viewsKeno

found our level?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:52 - Jun 30 with 881 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:55 - Jun 30 with 875 viewsMullet

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:52 - Jun 30 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Or older, injured and playing at a club and level we should have moved way past in the years since we let him go?

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:56 - Jun 30 with 872 viewsSteve_M

Letting Anderson and Hunt go after 2015 were key parts of Mick's biggest mistake here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:03 - Jun 30 with 846 viewsmarchy

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:56 - Jun 30 by Steve_M

Letting Anderson and Hunt go after 2015 were key parts of Mick's biggest mistake here.

Oh come on, how were we going to afford Dougie, Coke and Toure if we didn't make some room?
We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:05 - Jun 30 with 844 viewsStenvict

I thought when we let Gary Roberts go, we'd never play against him in the league again. He's been a regular in the Championship now for a few seasons.

Poll: What will be announced first?

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:11 - Jun 30 with 814 viewsclive_baker

Little harsh on Ando I would say. He was very highly thought of at Liverpool as a youngster and was a regular for Forest for a good few years when they were more than competitive in the Championship. He's had to reinvent himself a little once he lost a yard of pace, but he's hard working and has decent technique. I've seen him at right back a couple of times lately and he's looked solid, you can tell he has a good footballing brain and touch. He's a more accomplished footballer than a good number of ours have ever demonstrated IMO. Donacien, Wilson, Roberts, Earl. I think they're a better measure of how far we've fallen.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:15 - Jun 30 with 803 viewsMullet

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:11 - Jun 30 by clive_baker

Little harsh on Ando I would say. He was very highly thought of at Liverpool as a youngster and was a regular for Forest for a good few years when they were more than competitive in the Championship. He's had to reinvent himself a little once he lost a yard of pace, but he's hard working and has decent technique. I've seen him at right back a couple of times lately and he's looked solid, you can tell he has a good footballing brain and touch. He's a more accomplished footballer than a good number of ours have ever demonstrated IMO. Donacien, Wilson, Roberts, Earl. I think they're a better measure of how far we've fallen.

I don't think he's peaked since leaving us has he?

Login to get fewer ads

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:57 - Jun 30 with 729 viewsLibero

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:11 - Jun 30 by clive_baker

Donacien may well be Drissa Diallo's son.
We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 13:09 - Jun 30 with 658 viewsBlueBadger

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 10:56 - Jun 30 by Steve_M

Letting Tabby go in 2016 was the biggest dropped b0llock.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 13:22 - Jun 30 with 632 viewsclive_baker

We're going to be playing against Paul Anderson next season aren't we? on 11:15 - Jun 30 by Mullet

I don't think he's peaked since leaving us has he?

I don't think he has either, but I don't think he peaked with us particularly, he had the pedigree at that level and was a valuable member of the Forest side that were as good as we were under Mick. Sadly for him he probably peaked at about 17 / 18 when he was being dubbed the next Owen.

He's in the Autumn of his career now, but he's every bit a L1 player. I wouldn't say he's any more or less a measure of where we're at than 50% of the players in L1, including a number of our own. Don't get me wrong, we don't need him, but we'll play against worse.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024