Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. 21:31 - Jul 2 with 994 viewsmonytowbray

Rodi’s, take a bow.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 21:33 - Jul 2 with 994 viewsBlueBadger

Isn't this a bit like saying you've just witnessed Toto Nsiala's best evrr game for Town?
[Post edited 3 Jul 2020 0:56]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 21:37 - Jul 2 with 977 viewssparks

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 21:33 - Jul 2 by BlueBadger

Isn't this a bit like saying you've just witnessed Toto Nsiala's best evrr game for Town?

Or Roy Keane's finest piece of man management.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:22 - Jul 2 with 919 viewsSpruceMoose

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 21:33 - Jul 2 by BlueBadger

Surely only the cheese has to be vegan? Everything else is the same as the usual pizza?

Oh. I see the issue.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:31 - Jul 2 with 906 viewsfactual_blue

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:22 - Jul 2 by SpruceMoose

Surely only the cheese has to be vegan? Everything else is the same as the usual pizza?

Oh. I see the issue.

The pepperoni?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:32 - Jul 2 with 901 viewsBrianTablet

I've seen vegan pizza's with better positional sense.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:50 - Jul 2 with 876 viewsNewcyBlue

How’s your fitness stuff going?

I’ve hit the gym pretty hard since being back on board. I’m absolutely loving it. Although I’ve lost a fair bit of muscle.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:35 - Jul 2 with 839 viewsmonytowbray

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:50 - Jul 2 by NewcyBlue

How’s your fitness stuff going?

I’ve hit the gym pretty hard since being back on board. I’m absolutely loving it. Although I’ve lost a fair bit of muscle.

Yeah well, I’m “bulking” RN but I use the term loosely as it makes me cringe. But now I’m seeing a slight bit of gut again and I’m like EURGH. I’m around a 31-32 inch waist depending on time of day (down from 35.5 inches in January) but I’d love to get that down to 30 inches. But also I am seeing results on muscles now which is nice. Fitness is a pain.

I have had a week off this week as I just moved and I’m still sorting the house so that’s been work in itself. I’ll get back on it this weekend though I expect.

TWTD never forgets…

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:36 - Jul 2 with 839 viewsmonytowbray

How many vegan pizzas have you eaten?

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:56 - Jul 2 with 821 viewsNewcyBlue

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:35 - Jul 2 by monytowbray

Yeah well, I’m “bulking” RN but I use the term loosely as it makes me cringe. But now I’m seeing a slight bit of gut again and I’m like EURGH. I’m around a 31-32 inch waist depending on time of day (down from 35.5 inches in January) but I’d love to get that down to 30 inches. But also I am seeing results on muscles now which is nice. Fitness is a pain.

I have had a week off this week as I just moved and I’m still sorting the house so that’s been work in itself. I’ll get back on it this weekend though I expect.

The joy is in the journey!

Glad to know you’re getting on well. I’ve just had a really good back and legs session. I love the feeling of a good session. Nowt like it.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:58 - Jul 2 with 815 viewsSpruceMoose

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 22:31 - Jul 2 by factual_blue

The pepperoni?

How uncouth.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:59 - Jul 2 with 813 viewsSpruceMoose

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:36 - Jul 2 by monytowbray

What cheese do they use? I had a cashew nut cheese the other night and it was fooking lovely. I don't care what TWTD says, I ate nut cheese and this Moose loved it!

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 00:56 - Jul 3 with 784 viewsBlueBadger

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:36 - Jul 2 by monytowbray

When you say 'eaten' do you mean 'tried and decided that without proper cheese they're utterly pointless' or 'actually finished and enjoyed'?

The answer to the first 'enough to come that conclusion' and the second is 'none'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 09:48 - Jul 3 with 663 viewsfactual_blue

Think I had one of the best vegan pizzas of my life the other night. on 23:59 - Jul 2 by SpruceMoose

What cheese do they use? I had a cashew nut cheese the other night and it was fooking lovely. I don't care what TWTD says, I ate nut cheese and this Moose loved it!

You'll be telling us next you like battenberg.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024