Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... 12:39 - Jul 8 with 1652 viewsmonytowbray

So you can only use a capped amount per transaction on a minimum spend, likely to be a tenner per £50 spent.

Madness.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 12:50 - Jul 8 with 1590 viewsuefacup81

Source?

Nothing the club has put out on Twitter points to that. All indications are that the vouchers will be treated the same as cash.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:45 - Jul 8 with 1434 viewsPhilTWTD

That isn't true.
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:52 - Jul 8 with 1403 viewsSwailsey

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:45 - Jul 8 by PhilTWTD

That isn't true.

Can I buy a shirt with it please Phil?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:56 - Jul 8 with 1386 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:52 - Jul 8 by Swailsey

Can I buy a shirt with it please Phil?

Yes, that is the idea. On a related note, saw someone asking somewhere why the vouchers aren't usable online but just at the shop and it's because the Planet Blue and new ticket systems are separate and they wanted vouchers which gave the widest options. And reasonable to expect that at some point, hopefully in the not too distant future, that season ticket holders will be at the club.
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:57 - Jul 8 with 1374 viewsuefacup81

Why are people trying to paint the club in as bad a light as possible regarding the refund scheme?

If you take the 'staged refunds' out of the equation, this is definitely one of the more generous schemes I've seen so far.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:59 - Jul 8 with 1359 viewsJakeITFC

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:56 - Jul 8 by PhilTWTD

Yes, that is the idea. On a related note, saw someone asking somewhere why the vouchers aren't usable online but just at the shop and it's because the Planet Blue and new ticket systems are separate and they wanted vouchers which gave the widest options. And reasonable to expect that at some point, hopefully in the not too distant future, that season ticket holders will be at the club.

Do you have any idea when the vouchers will be available? Wondering whether to wait to buy the new shirt with it or just pay cash now.
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 16:01 - Jul 8 with 1343 viewsSwailsey

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:56 - Jul 8 by PhilTWTD

Thank you Phil. Byee

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 16:39 - Jul 8 with 1268 viewsPJH

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:45 - Jul 8 by PhilTWTD

That isn't true.

All the best rumours are untrue Phil, in fact the untruer it is the better the rumour is.

It goes under the heading of 'people making things up and other people believing them'
Login to get fewer ads

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 16:47 - Jul 8 with 1217 viewsITFC_Forever

So if you take the vouchers for the shop, then if you spend them on tickets, the tickets must be bought in the shop?

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 17:02 - Jul 8 with 1166 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 16:47 - Jul 8 by ITFC_Forever

So if you take the vouchers for the shop, then if you spend them on tickets, the tickets must be bought in the shop?

Rather than online? Yes.
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 17:03 - Jul 8 with 1162 viewsPhilTWTD

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 15:59 - Jul 8 by JakeITFC

Do you have any idea when the vouchers will be available? Wondering whether to wait to buy the new shirt with it or just pay cash now.

I'm told will probably go out with season tickets for those that renewed which would be August assuming a September start.
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 17:39 - Jul 8 with 1093 viewsTractorWood

Vouchers you must use in person issued during a pandemic.

Vintage.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 23:19 - Jul 8 with 886 viewsBluedanW

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 17:39 - Jul 8 by TractorWood

Vouchers you must use in person issued during a pandemic.

Vintage.

Exactly what I'm thinking. I need to do a round trip of 100 miles to buy me and my daughter shirts. I feel like Domimic Cummings
Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 02:34 - Jul 9 with 770 viewsNewcyBlue

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 23:19 - Jul 8 by BluedanW

Exactly what I'm thinking. I need to do a round trip of 100 miles to buy me and my daughter shirts. I feel like Domimic Cummings

How’s your eyesight?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 02:42 - Jul 9 with 767 viewsjeera

Heard a rumour the vouchers will be limited in spending... on 02:34 - Jul 9 by NewcyBlue

How’s your eyesight?

Well he won't know until he's tried it out.

Obviously.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024