Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help needed with naming a film please. 19:56 - Jul 21 with 875 viewsMattinLondon

For some time I’ve been thinking of a film but I have absolutely no idea what it is called. Think it might well be a Stephen King adaptation but could be wrong.

If I remember correctly the lead character, when he touches other people’s hands, can see their future. When he shakes hands with a US presidential candidate he sees them at the future president will be absolutely awful and causes WW3. Because of this he tries to assassinate the future president. However he fails.

However in the midsts of the failed assassination the candidate picks-up a baby and uses him as an human shield.

The film concludes with the candidate meeting the dying assassin and, I think, mocking him that he has failed. The dying psychic touches the candidate and can see him committing suicide as a result of newspapers printing photos of the candidate holding the baby up as a human shield.

Think I’ve explained it correctly- does anyone know the film? Thanks in advance.
Help needed with naming a film please. on 20:03 - Jul 21 with 828 viewsBrixtonBlue

The Dead Zone.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Help needed with naming a film please. on 20:08 - Jul 21 with 808 viewsMattinLondon

Help needed with naming a film please. on 20:03 - Jul 21 by BrixtonBlue

The Dead Zone.

Thank You. Will buy the book and watch the film again.
Help needed with naming a film please. on 20:10 - Jul 21 with 807 viewsGlasgowBlue

The Dead Zone.

Hello Dollers

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Told you that you would. (n/t) on 20:12 - Jul 21 with 796 viewsBloots

The Dead Zone.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Help needed with naming a film please. on 20:47 - Jul 21 with 732 viewsPendejo

Trump the Movie?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Help needed with naming a film please. on 20:55 - Jul 21 with 711 viewsKeno

Mary Popouts?

Shaving Ryans Privates?

'ava tart?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024