Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... 14:28 - Jul 27 with 1942 viewsLibero

I've washed my hands 4 times since I ate a pack of Roast Chicken crisps at lunch, yet my fingers still smell absolutely delicious.

[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 14:35]
What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:38 - Jul 27 with 1875 viewsStokieBlue

Although not really related, the though of dubious roast chicken crisps made me remember this:

SB
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 14:39]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:40 - Jul 27 with 1851 viewsfooters

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:38 - Jul 27 by StokieBlue

Although not really related, the though of dubious roast chicken crisps made me remember this:

SB
[Post edited 27 Jul 2020 14:39]

I want to suck Libby's fingers!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:41 - Jul 27 with 1843 viewsKeno

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:40 - Jul 27 by footers

but will Libby want to suck yours ?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:42 - Jul 27 with 1837 viewsfooters

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:41 - Jul 27 by Keno

but will Libby want to suck yours ?

Not after what I've been touching.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:52 - Jul 27 with 1798 viewsKeno

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:42 - Jul 27 by footers

Not after what I've been touching.

reminds me of an old joke about someone going to the doctor with an orange dick

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:58 - Jul 27 with 1775 viewsLibero

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:40 - Jul 27 by footers

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:00 - Jul 27 with 1758 viewsKeno

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 14:58 - Jul 27 by Libero

more like

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:14 - Jul 27 with 1718 viewshampstead_blue

is it the same after you've wiped your ass after a post curry dump?

Great flavour. Roast Chicken crisps.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Login to get fewer ads

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:15 - Jul 27 with 1715 viewsLibero

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:14 - Jul 27 by hampstead_blue

You're not doing a lot for your "posts really weird sh1t" image here.
What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:19 - Jul 27 with 1685 viewshampstead_blue

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:15 - Jul 27 by Libero

You're not doing a lot for your "posts really weird sh1t" image here.

If you had answered either way it would have made me chuckle.

Weird is good. Weird makes smiles happen. I do the same at work, don't worry, they get it as well.

Anyhow........(don't answer the question).

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:20 - Jul 27 with 1683 viewsLibero

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:19 - Jul 27 by hampstead_blue

If you had answered either way it would have made me chuckle.

Weird is good. Weird makes smiles happen. I do the same at work, don't worry, they get it as well.

Anyhow........(don't answer the question).

There's weird, and then there's weird.
What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 16:52 - Jul 27 with 1557 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:14 - Jul 27 by hampstead_blue

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 17:27 - Jul 27 with 1479 viewsTangledupin_Blue

What hope have we got against Coronavirus when... on 15:20 - Jul 27 by Libero

There's weird, and then there's weird.

And then, according to Guthers on the REM thread, there is wired.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024