Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... 15:46 - Oct 10 with 1214 viewsChrisd

only 0-3 and not even HT! More please in the second half.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:47 - Oct 10 with 1205 viewswkj

3 nil is a dangerous scoreline

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:47 - Oct 10 with 1203 viewsmanchego

lambert out

tonight for a few drinks
PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:49 - Oct 10 with 1172 viewsSpruceMoose

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:47 - Oct 10 by wkj

Quite. If they score four they'll win.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:49 - Oct 10 with 1161 viewshammo56

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:47 - Oct 10 by wkj

Yep I remember when we were 3 up at Oxford and lost 4-3.
PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:50 - Oct 10 with 1105 viewsEastTownBlue

Why have we agreed to play this game today with our injury list ?
PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:51 - Oct 10 with 1096 viewswkj

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:49 - Oct 10 by SpruceMoose

Quite. If they score four they'll win.

God, one of the games from the Mick days we were away at Derby with McClaren about to take over. 4 Nil up at half time and it ended 4 4. In all honesty that score line was massively flattering to us at half time and the draw was probably lucky at the end of it

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:51 - Oct 10 with 1082 viewsParisBlue

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:49 - Oct 10 by hammo56

Ultimately caused us to be relegated.

We also lost 4-3 to a decent Everton team the following weekend.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:52 - Oct 10 with 1068 viewsflimflam

Cant remember who I was arguing with on here about Edwards as I said he is playing well this season but they claimed he is craaaaap. Bluefish I think.

Today he has carried that on. Different player this season.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Login to get fewer ads

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:53 - Oct 10 with 1054 viewsgainsboroughblue

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:51 - Oct 10 by ParisBlue

Ultimately caused us to be relegated.

We also lost 4-3 to a decent Everton team the following weekend.

And we were 2 up in that one!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:53 - Oct 10 with 1049 viewsflimflam

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:49 - Oct 10 by hammo56

I was at Barnsley when 3 - 0 down.

Marshalls Mullet saved us that day.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:53 - Oct 10 with 1045 viewsRyorry

Shuddup!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:54 - Oct 10 with 1021 viewsChrisd

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:51 - Oct 10 by wkj

God, one of the games from the Mick days we were away at Derby with McClaren about to take over. 4 Nil up at half time and it ended 4 4. In all honesty that score line was massively flattering to us at half time and the draw was probably lucky at the end of it

sshhh WKJ, let's just saviour and enjoy this scoreline for 15 minutes.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:55 - Oct 10 with 1010 viewswkj

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:54 - Oct 10 by Chrisd

sshhh WKJ, let's just saviour and enjoy this scoreline for 15 minutes.

This game is totally different, we deserve I be 3 up at half time for sure.

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:55 - Oct 10 with 1001 viewsTrumptonBlue

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:51 - Oct 10 by wkj

4-1 at HT.
PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 16:00 - Oct 10 with 944 viewswkj

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 15:55 - Oct 10 by TrumptonBlue

4-1 at HT.

Was it? Funny how a few ales clouds the memory

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 16:48 - Oct 10 with 861 viewsfactual_blue

Is 4-1 a perilous scoreline?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 16:48 - Oct 10 with 858 viewsSpruceMoose

PL has made a huge mistake with this team selection..... on 16:48 - Oct 10 by factual_blue

Is 4-1 a perilous scoreline?

It is if they score 5.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024