Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TEAM: FOUR CHANGES 14:00 - Oct 24 with 1086 viewsSitfcB

[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:00]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:04 - Oct 24 with 984 viewsBluefish

All sensible changes. I would have liked to see Woolfenden as well though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:06 - Oct 24 with 942 viewsChrisd

A lot of positive changes by PL and ones many have been asking for.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:07 - Oct 24 with 920 viewsCoastalblue

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:04 - Oct 24 by Bluefish

Oooh, you're right!

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:08 - Oct 24 with 913 viewsipswichtillidie

I couldn’t agree more. We want to play out from the back and the two most effective are again left on the bench. Would have been a good chance to get one of them in..

Gav

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:09 - Oct 24 with 880 viewshoppy

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:06 - Oct 24 by Chrisd

Including Judge not amongst the 18.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:09 - Oct 24 with 864 viewspointofblue

Last chance saloon for Nsiala inparticular I would have thought; if he struggles today then Woolfenden will return on Tuesday.

I wonder what McGuiness must be feeling at the moment - did he really come here as a bench warmer?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Yep, fair play to Lambert on 14:10 - Oct 24 with 862 viewsDyland

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:06 - Oct 24 by Chrisd

Agree with Fishers would like to have seen Wolfie... and eventually the lad from Arsenal as well.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:12 - Oct 24 with 836 viewsChrisd

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:08 - Oct 24 by ipswichtillidie

I couldn’t agree more. We want to play out from the back and the two most effective are again left on the bench. Would have been a good chance to get one of them in..

Both Wilson and Nsiala have got us this far, give them an opportunity again to prove their worth, they both know they need to deliver today otherwise their places are in trouble. Imagine if PL had made another two changes? 6 overall, the crying on here about Lambingo would’ve been unbearable.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:13]

Login to get fewer ads

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:15 - Oct 24 with 761 viewscatch74

You’ve therefore admitted Edwards should be in!
Would love to see this team with ball playing CBs.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:17 - Oct 24 with 733 viewsDyland

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:12 - Oct 24 by Chrisd

Both Wilson and Nsiala have got us this far, give them an opportunity again to prove their worth, they both know they need to deliver today otherwise their places are in trouble. Imagine if PL had made another two changes? 6 overall, the crying on here about Lambingo would’ve been unbearable.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 14:13]

Don't agree. Our new style of play was horribly exposed by Donny, in large part cos our goalie and centre halves aren't comfy on the ball. It's not "Lambingo" to bring in players who would be better at playing the way Lambert wants us to. It was the lack of any consistent way of playing that caused the problems last season.

I have no issue at all by these four changes and if anything would have been fine with Wolf in as well, and eventually getting the Arsenal mook in with him.

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:22 - Oct 24 with 670 viewsBluefish

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:17 - Oct 24 by Dyland

Don't agree. Our new style of play was horribly exposed by Donny, in large part cos our goalie and centre halves aren't comfy on the ball. It's not "Lambingo" to bring in players who would be better at playing the way Lambert wants us to. It was the lack of any consistent way of playing that caused the problems last season.

I have no issue at all by these four changes and if anything would have been fine with Wolf in as well, and eventually getting the Arsenal mook in with him.

Almost like chisd doesn't really understand. Pickig your best team when you can is not lambingo, it is normal. We should be aiming with form and fitness to play our best team whenever we can. Last season was different every single game so clearly we weren't doing that. If we have 4 players returning we put them all back in.

It is still not our best side but it is a sensible choice for now bar woolfy

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:22 - Oct 24 with 672 viewsChrisd

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:17 - Oct 24 by Dyland

Oh I see that’s different from any other time PL has made numerous changes? It really isn't. Wilson and Nsiala wouldn’t be everybody’s first choice pairing, but after a decent start they deserve the opportunity to go again. If we lose today and PL had made those 6 changes that would be wrong too in some people’s eyes. Woolfenden will get his chance, there’s no doubt about that.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 15:10]

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:30 - Oct 24 with 628 viewsDyland

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:22 - Oct 24 by Chrisd

Oh I see that’s different from any other time PL has made numerous changes? It really isn't. Wilson and Nsiala wouldn’t be everybody’s first choice pairing, but after a decent start they deserve the opportunity to go again. If we lose today and PL had made those 6 changes that would be wrong too in some people’s eyes. Woolfenden will get his chance, there’s no doubt about that.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2020 15:10]

Yes it is different.

Wolf is a better defender than both Toto and Wilson. He should be starting. I'd agree with you if we hadn't been so badly exposed against Donny. However fair play giving them another chance, I don't completely disagree with that.

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 15:09 - Oct 24 with 538 viewsChrisd

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 14:30 - Oct 24 by Dyland

Yes it is different.

Wolf is a better defender than both Toto and Wilson. He should be starting. I'd agree with you if we hadn't been so badly exposed against Donny. However fair play giving them another chance, I don't completely disagree with that.

Dyland, I agree about Woolfenden, but I also feel it sends the wrong message soon as you have a bad game you're out of the side. Imagine if Woolfenden started today and had a shocker, is he then back on the sub's bench for the Gillingham match? Lets see how Wilson and Nsiala respond today, they need to deliver a solid performance. I think we can both agree on that?

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 15:17 - Oct 24 with 522 viewsDyland

TEAM: FOUR CHANGES on 15:09 - Oct 24 by Chrisd

Dyland, I agree about Woolfenden, but I also feel it sends the wrong message soon as you have a bad game you're out of the side. Imagine if Woolfenden started today and had a shocker, is he then back on the sub's bench for the Gillingham match? Lets see how Wilson and Nsiala respond today, they need to deliver a solid performance. I think we can both agree on that?

I don't agree, but I don't disagree ;)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024