Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage 15:35 - Nov 10 with 482 viewsclive_baker

And thinks he looks like a copper?

Every time.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 15:36 - Nov 10 with 478 viewshomer_123

guilty conscience?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 15:43 - Nov 10 with 462 viewsitfcjoe

Ex-forces, seen a lot when he was serving - often plays the role of good cop but you don't want to get the wrong side of him because once you've lost his trust it's gone forever

Gets brought down by other people's corruption in the force, which he valiantly tries to stop, and it ends up costing him both his job and his life.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 15:43 - Nov 10 with 453 viewsSouperJim

Looks like a head coming out of a bin bag to me

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 16:29 - Nov 10 with 416 viewsmonty_radio

Coppers are what we deal in - the gold is long gone.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 16:43 - Nov 10 with 395 viewsOldsmoker

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 15:43 - Nov 10 by itfcjoe

Ex-forces, seen a lot when he was serving - often plays the role of good cop but you don't want to get the wrong side of him because once you've lost his trust it's gone forever

Gets brought down by other people's corruption in the force, which he valiantly tries to stop, and it ends up costing him both his job and his life.

Similar to Kryten in Red Dwarf.

"Jake Bullet, Cybernautic Detective. I like that! That sounds like the kind of hard-living flat foot, who gets the job done by cutting corners and bucking authority!."

Or traffic control.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 17:26 - Nov 10 with 363 viewspointofblue

Is it just me who sees that picture of Stuart Taylor on the homepage on 15:43 - Nov 10 by itfcjoe

Well that’s his role in the next series of Line of Duty sorted.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024