Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers 15:24 - Nov 30 with 1198 viewsitfcjoe

Or replace Sunderland with Ipswich - well written and researched piece by Gab Sutton

https://www.thesackrace.com/news/30th-november-2020/12-reasons-why-sunderland-sh

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 15:32 - Nov 30 with 1093 viewsKieran_Knows

As I said last night, they wouldn't be my pick, but the more I think about it, the more I think they're best suited to the job.

Still, Lambert will still be here come this time next week and we'll have missed out on them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 15:35 - Nov 30 with 1058 viewsMrTown

Come on Town, ffs.

Still looks like Poyet favourite for the job, if they interview the Cowley's, they will get it though.

In football, you need luck, and to take opportunities.

We are lucky Cowley is available, lucky we could get him here in League 1, take the f*cking opportunity before it's too late.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2020 15:38]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 15:39 - Nov 30 with 1013 viewsEireannach_gorm

I see the two Paul's are in the running
12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 15:59 - Nov 30 with 905 viewsOsborneOneNil

Cook, Cowley, Pearson.......I'd welcome any of those 3 with open arms.

Definitely the first 2.
12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 885 viewsWallingford_Boy

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 15:32 - Nov 30 by Kieran_Knows

As I said last night, they wouldn't be my pick, but the more I think about it, the more I think they're best suited to the job.

Still, Lambert will still be here come this time next week and we'll have missed out on them.

Why not?

I've been VERY impressed with Danny Cowley, whenever he has spoken.

He seems to be a real scholar of the game, who may not have played the game professionally himself, but knows how to coach and motivate and try new things.

He gets my vote.

Not that it matters, its Lambert until at least Xmas and Cowley will be long gone by then.

RIP Sir Bobby

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 16:04 - Nov 30 with 864 viewsBeckets

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 15:59 - Nov 30 by OsborneOneNil

Cook, Cowley, Pearson.......I'd welcome any of those 3 with open arms.

Definitely the first 2.

Pearson is out of our reach and suffering with long COVID somebody said. Cook I worry might be too conservative an approach. I’m coming round to the Cowleys. I sense they are keen on a longer term project and like what I’ve heard of their analytical style on and off the pitch.
12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 16:11 - Nov 30 with 796 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Wowsers. Keane, Hurst and Lambert are all 25-1. Fill your boots, Mackems.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

12 reasons why Sunderland should go all out for the Cowley brothers on 16:36 - Nov 30 with 710 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Thanks Joe. I hadn't yet written my email to Lee O'Neill about cancelling my DD, but your OP persuaded me to send him, and general enquiries, this;

Dear ITFC.

I'll keep it short as I know you've had a lot of emails. Paul Lambert has tried hard but he isn't the man for the job. We need proper coaching of players, and new, up-to-date tactics and sports science, particularly with the injury situation.

In short, we need the Cowleys.
Have a read, then pop this under Marcus's nose (but you need to act quick);

https://www.thesackrace.com/news/30th-november-2020/12-reasons-why-sunderland-sh

I've watched every game this season (and many more, across 30 years) but won't be watching on Tuesday, and am considering cancelling my Season Ticket direct debits.

Reinstating Phil Ham to press conferences and removing Lambert now seem the only moves to tempt me back.

Thank you for reading this far.

Regards,

Dollers (customer no. 12345)

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024