Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken 16:13 - Dec 4 with 1273 viewssuffolkpunchdrunk

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/bryan-klug-praises-kieron-dyer-1-6951356

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:10 - Dec 4 with 1106 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nash is the one I'm intersted to see develop. He's been coaching for years now - advance beyond his years because of the early retirement. I don't know what his temperament is like, but he seemed quite outgoing on the pitch. So if he's got the right character, he could end up a decent manager.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:13 - Dec 4 with 1093 viewsBent_double

Reading between the lines, PL will be around until Dyer is ready to step up as first team coach/manager then.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:21 - Dec 4 with 1049 viewsBlueBadger

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:13 - Dec 4 by Bent_double

Reading between the lines, PL will be around until Dyer is ready to step up as first team coach/manager then.

February?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:34 - Dec 4 with 1009 viewsBent_double

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:21 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

February?

Yep.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:56 - Dec 4 with 955 viewsRyorry

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:21 - Dec 4 by BlueBadger

February?

In our dreams. Think if we were all offered that as our only Christmas present, 90% of us would take it in a heartbeat!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 18:22 - Dec 4 with 849 viewsIllinoisblue

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:56 - Dec 4 by Ryorry

In our dreams. Think if we were all offered that as our only Christmas present, 90% of us would take it in a heartbeat!

Not really as that would mean we’d be struggling in the league

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 18:53 - Dec 4 with 763 viewsKeaneish

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:13 - Dec 4 by Bent_double

If it’s at the end of PLs contract, it may we’ll be too late by then. Still, if you believe what you read, Marcus is best placed to make that decision...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 19:01 - Dec 4 with 735 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 17:34 - Dec 4 by Bent_double

Yep.

If Lambert is still here then, I would reckon there is a high likelihood we will be in League 2 with a distinct possibility we would be a non-league side. That is the direction this project is heading.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 23:42 - Dec 4 with 527 viewsBlueBadger

Perfect Timing - Klug The Kingmaker Has Spoken on 19:01 - Dec 4 by Nthsuffolkblue

If Lambert is still here then, I would reckon there is a high likelihood we will be in League 2 with a distinct possibility we would be a non-league side. That is the direction this project is heading.

Yeah, but imagine the quality of the football and the new grounds.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024