Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still More Brexit Chaos 19:36 - Jan 20 with 3262 viewsBasuco

All part of the wonder deal negotiated by Boris Johnson.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55735980
But at least it is happy sovereign British rotten pork.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 19:37]
Still More Brexit Chaos on 19:48 - Jan 20 with 1671 viewsfactual_blue

Does cameron know about this?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Still More Brexit Chaos on 19:54 - Jan 20 with 1659 viewsSwansea_Blue

There’ll be examples like this every day as it was a project of moronic self harm. It would make front page news daily if not for our catastrophic Covid death toll and literal Nazis storming the Capitol (hopefully we’ve now seen the end of the latter).

We’ll normalise it though. It feels like there’s little interest in the actual impacts; maybe we’re getting used to it or maybe people are just bored of the subject. The culture war leading up to it certainly got far more attention than the inevitable loss of opportunity and threat to livelihoods.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:13 - Jan 20 with 1600 viewsIwasthere

Still More Brexit Chaos on 19:54 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

There’ll be examples like this every day as it was a project of moronic self harm. It would make front page news daily if not for our catastrophic Covid death toll and literal Nazis storming the Capitol (hopefully we’ve now seen the end of the latter).

We’ll normalise it though. It feels like there’s little interest in the actual impacts; maybe we’re getting used to it or maybe people are just bored of the subject. The culture war leading up to it certainly got far more attention than the inevitable loss of opportunity and threat to livelihoods.

Get over yourself and sort Wales out, They seem to be coping so well under a competent Labour controlled government during this pandemic. Can you post your Brexit updates on the non football section they are tedious?.
Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:14 - Jan 20 with 1584 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:13 - Jan 20 by Iwasthere

Get over yourself and sort Wales out, They seem to be coping so well under a competent Labour controlled government during this pandemic. Can you post your Brexit updates on the non football section they are tedious?.

Lol. Don't blame me if you don't understand how the board works.

I need to edit that as you won't understand. The OP did post this thread on the non football section.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:16]

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 1577 viewsSpruceMoose

Triggered!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:19 - Jan 20 with 1565 viewsBasuco

How about this one then?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/jan/20/absolute-carnage-eu-hauliers-re
Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:26 - Jan 20 with 1545 viewsBasuco

I did find laugh at Roger Daltrey, wanted brexit but like many did not like the one he got. LOL. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/jan/20/brexiter-roger-daltrey-criticises-
Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:27 - Jan 20 with 1544 viewsBlueBadger

Ah another one complaining that, having voted for leopards to bit his face off, leopards are now biting his face off.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:28 - Jan 20 with 1540 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but the Labour party

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:30 - Jan 20 with 1532 viewsBlueBadger

You do know that the welsh sheep farmers will be hit by this as well, right?

Still, blue passports and no brown people, eh?

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:34 - Jan 20 with 1521 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:26 - Jan 20 by Basuco

I did find laugh at Roger Daltrey, wanted brexit but like many did not like the one he got. LOL. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2021/jan/20/brexiter-roger-daltrey-criticises-

"argues the government should have prioritised the “easing of restrictions” for musicians and actors".

I don't think he understood Brexit. It was never going to result in the easing of restrictions, for anyone. And he could of course tour now, but has to do so under more restrictive conditions.

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:36 - Jan 20 with 1517 viewsHerbivore

You appear to have wet your knickers, flower.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:38 - Jan 20 with 1515 viewsBlueBadger

Actually, I'd like to amend my answer to 'give over you massive fanny'.

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:44 - Jan 20 with 1496 viewsTractorWood

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:27 - Jan 20 by BlueBadger

Ah another one complaining that, having voted for leopards to bit his face off, leopards are now biting his face off.

This. Like the Scottish fisherman who voted for Brexit who have now realised that general rules around fishing are useful given the proximity to other nations.

Or like the inevitable agri, manufacturing, e-commerce things that will crop up.

A vote for myopic, cake and eat it policies are a fallacy. Will they learn in time for the next election? Of course not.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:44 - Jan 20 with 1496 viewsfactual_blue

You simply need to click on the Fliter: football. Top of the message board.

Then you can revel in endless of posts of people listing the starting eleven for the next match, how to access ifollow etc etc.

None of which is tedious in the slightest.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:45]

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:45 - Jan 20 with 1490 viewsBlueBadger

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:34 - Jan 20 by Swansea_Blue

"argues the government should have prioritised the “easing of restrictions” for musicians and actors".

I don't think he understood Brexit. It was never going to result in the easing of restrictions, for anyone. And he could of course tour now, but has to do so under more restrictive conditions.

More so than fishing or farming this is a massive act of self harm - the UK music contributed £5.2 bn to the economy in 2018.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/uk-music-industry-contributed-52-billion-to-econom

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:46 - Jan 20 with 1481 viewsBlueBadger

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:44 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

You simply need to click on the Fliter: football. Top of the message board.

Then you can revel in endless of posts of people listing the starting eleven for the next match, how to access ifollow etc etc.

None of which is tedious in the slightest.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2021 21:45]

Lambert out.

Phil can you move this to the football section please? on 21:49 - Jan 20 with 1466 viewsfactual_blue

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:46 - Jan 20 by BlueBadger

Lambert out.

Anything to do with Mr Lambert belongs there.

(I'm using a fairly generous definition of the word 'football', obviously)

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:53 - Jan 20 with 1448 viewsjaykay

its as if all the brexit voters , thought it will effect others but not them

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:56 - Jan 20 with 1444 viewsfactual_blue

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:45 - Jan 20 by BlueBadger

More so than fishing or farming this is a massive act of self harm - the UK music contributed £5.2 bn to the economy in 2018.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/uk/uk-music-industry-contributed-52-billion-to-econom

But we now have a hospital on every street corner, sovereignty, blue(ish) passports and no brown people.

Music is a small price to pay for all those tangible benefits.

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:58 - Jan 20 with 1435 viewsBlueBadger

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:56 - Jan 20 by factual_blue

But we now have a hospital on every street corner, sovereignty, blue(ish) passports and no brown people.

Music is a small price to pay for all those tangible benefits.

They've totally run out of sovreignty sandwiches at [redacted] hospital canteen. I've not seen a single trace of one all year.

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:59 - Jan 20 with 1427 viewsBlueBadger

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:53 - Jan 20 by jaykay

its as if all the brexit voters , thought it will effect others but not them

Still More Brexit Chaos on 22:43 - Jan 20 with 1373 viewsIwasthere

Still More Brexit Chaos on 21:15 - Jan 20 by SpruceMoose

Triggered!

Ditto to you expat.. Seems to me you have more problems in your adopted country than to keep continuously commenting on mine. Wales and the USA seem nice places to live in at the moment.
Still More Brexit Chaos on 22:45 - Jan 20 with 1365 viewsHerbivore

Still More Brexit Chaos on 22:43 - Jan 20 by Iwasthere

Ditto to you expat.. Seems to me you have more problems in your adopted country than to keep continuously commenting on mine. Wales and the USA seem nice places to live in at the moment.

Knickers now well and truly saturated. Taxi for Benters!

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Still More Brexit Chaos on 22:55 - Jan 20 with 1350 viewsjeera

It's in the non-football section you thick twot.

Run along you stupid boy and learn to use your own language.

State of it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024