Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) 20:10 - Jan 24 with 1196 viewschrismakin

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 24 with 1149 viewshype313

Probably a 3 year extension to the 5.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 24 with 981 viewspointofblue

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:12 - Jan 24 by hype313

Probably a 3 year extension to the 5.

"We understand the frustration of the fans but Paul Lambert retains our full support. We are confident that our form and performances will improve once players return from injury and will judge the situation then. We ask for understanding, patience and support during this time as we have more of a chance of achieving our goals if we all pull together."

(This is a guess but we'll see how wrong I am when it's released)

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 835 viewsFarmerpiles

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:20 - Jan 24 by pointofblue

"We understand the frustration of the fans but Paul Lambert retains our full support. We are confident that our form and performances will improve once players return from injury and will judge the situation then. We ask for understanding, patience and support during this time as we have more of a chance of achieving our goals if we all pull together."

(This is a guess but we'll see how wrong I am when it's released)

I read that and thought, yeah that would be bloody typical of ME wouldn't it. I so hope your wrong fella. But at the back of my mind...
Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 818 viewswiffin1

How do you know this?
Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:28 - Jan 24 with 763 viewsgainsboroughblue

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:27 - Jan 24 by wiffin1

How do you know this?

It's on twitter.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:29 - Jan 24 with 715 viewspointofblue

How do you know this?

From the EADT's editor's twitter feed.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 24 with 686 viewsJ2BLUE

How do you know this?

They've sent a statement to the Star. No doubt saying he retains support.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 24 with 644 viewschrismakin

Club statement being sent out.... ooooooooo (n/t) on 20:30 - Jan 24 by J2BLUE

They've sent a statement to the Star. No doubt saying he retains support.

It's gonna be painful isn't it

" We said a few weeks back that Paul has our support, this hasn't changed.
BCWYWF

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024