Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub 17:39 - Feb 1 with 662 viewsKeno

And to the mighty Ayr at that!!!

What a time to be a Town fan

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:45 - Feb 1 with 627 viewsPhilTWTD

The worry is that players go there, then disappear. A case of Ayr today, gone tomorrow, so to speak.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:46 - Feb 1 with 610 viewsJ2BLUE

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:45 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

The worry is that players go there, then disappear. A case of Ayr today, gone tomorrow, so to speak.

Starting to understand Lambert's stance...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:46 - Feb 1 with 605 viewsFixed_It

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:45 - Feb 1 by PhilTWTD

You seem to know a lot about Ayr and disappearing, Phil!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 606 viewsfooters

Was it like that for you as well, Phil?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:48 - Feb 1 with 590 viewsPinewoodblue

Brave....

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:49 - Feb 1 with 588 viewsPhilTWTD

Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:47 - Feb 1 by footers

Was it like that for you as well, Phil?

I may have left myself open to that one.
Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 17:59 - Feb 1 with 521 viewsbraveblue

So does that mean Spurs is a feeder club to us?
Never thought I’d see the day we became a feeder ckub on 18:16 - Feb 1 with 467 viewsNewcyBlue

Ayr Supply leaves Town youngsters all out of love...

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024