Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic 09:37 - Feb 24 with 615 viewsstevec7

Is something he would be interested in now Lennon has gone?
Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 603 viewshype313

I'm sure he would be interested, but I very much doubt he is on their radar!

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 603 viewsSwansea_Blue

He'd go like a shot, but I think the more pertinent question is why would Celtic want Lambert?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 602 viewsGeoffSentence

Yes, absolutely. No doubt about it. Ithink that woud be his dream job.

Celtic, on the other hand, may not be quite so keen.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:39 - Feb 24 with 593 viewsBlueBadger

He's definitely interested, if the amount of Scottish media he does is anything to go by. I really hope their board are as easily fooled as our owner.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:40 - Feb 24 with 571 viewsSWGF

About two dozen candidates ahead of him in the betting

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:44 - Feb 24 with 539 viewsBlueBadger

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:38 - Feb 24 by Swansea_Blue

He'd go like a shot, but I think the more pertinent question is why would Celtic want Lambert?

Because he's a club legend who's played for big clubs.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:46 - Feb 24 with 526 viewsSwansea_Blue

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 09:44 - Feb 24 by BlueBadger

Because he's a club legend who's played for big clubs.

Really? I'd have thought he'd have mentioned it...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 10:32 - Feb 24 with 440 viewsArnieM

Lambert and his ego is such, that he would BELIEVE he is THE man for the job 💤 .... big club snd all that!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 10:34 - Feb 24 with 421 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Well yes obviously, rather more important is whether they would want him, which I suspect is very unlikely

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 10:36 - Feb 24 with 413 viewsdirtyboy

Let's hope he interviews well.
Does anybody genuinely think Lambert to Celtic on 10:38 - Feb 24 with 407 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He would walk there.

But he wont be on any sort of list, be it long or short.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024