Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? 16:04 - Mar 7 with 1102 viewskizaitfc

Can't really see what he could have done about any of the goals?

Did well for the third after a horrendous pass back.

Maybe the first he could have attempted to save but its a snap shot and he looks unsighted behind Norwood.

For me the midfield goes missing far too often, I never thought I'd say it but someone like Skuse could really organise the middle we lack leadership.

Tuesday I'd be tempted to go straightforward 442 and change the wingers to Edwards and Lankester, maybe even Jackson and go for pace.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 16:06 - Mar 7 with 1072 viewsWickets

The worry with Holy is that shots close to the ground or to his body he rarely saves !
Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 16:07 - Mar 7 with 1069 viewsCoco

he's just a bit flat footed.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 16:15 - Mar 7 with 1022 viewsFixed_It

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 16:07 - Mar 7 by Coco

I like to see a goalie at least attempt to save the ball, even if they don't succeed.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 17:19 - Mar 7 with 902 viewsGeorge03

He could of made more of an effort in diving or reacting to the 3 goals.
Watching back the first goal you could have easily saved it with his foot.
Second one was hard for him as toto and Wilson missing the ball deceived him.
The third he could of least dived rather than left it.

The trouble is fans expect him to be brilliant just because of his size.
He’s an average league one keeper who has only had a full time GK coach for the past 2 years.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:25]
Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 17:25 - Mar 7 with 877 viewsGlasgowBlue

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 16:07 - Mar 7 by Coco

This

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 17:35 - Mar 7 with 856 viewsSomethingBlue

To me his footwork (such as it was) looked sub-par on at least two of them.
[Post edited 7 Mar 2021 17:36]

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 17:56 - Mar 7 with 809 viewsjayessess

Pretty sure all of those things would exacerbate any "midfield going missing" problem.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 18:26 - Mar 7 with 764 viewsBugs

After listening to the blue Monday podcast with the Wigan fan and Portsmouth fan, the likelihood of us going to a 442 are very small.
Login to get fewer ads

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 18:54 - Mar 7 with 715 viewsBonchosBicycle

My problem with Holy is I think he punches too much. For a keeper of his height and the size of his hands he should be catching way more than he does.
Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 19:33 - Mar 7 with 644 viewsIllinoisblue

He’s just not very convincing as a goalkeeper.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Holy - Why did he get so much stick yesterday? on 19:36 - Mar 7 with 634 viewsjas0999

A poor keeper.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024