Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan players I'd take 16:33 - Mar 28 with 1328 viewskizaitfc

If Wigan do end up going down I'd certainly take Johnston and Lang both looked very good.

Maybe that's because they were playing against Ipswich but the commentators certainly seemed of the opinion Lang is too good for Wigan.

Hopefully Cook doesn't feel too bad poaching players from a club he clearly has a soft spot for

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Wigan players I'd take on 16:37 - Mar 28 with 1294 viewsJ2BLUE

Nah I can't put up with the 'not even good enough for Wigan!!!!!1111!!!!!111!1!1' posts from people too clueless to put any thought into it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Wigan players I'd take on 16:39 - Mar 28 with 1286 viewskizaitfc

Wigan players I'd take on 16:37 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Nah I can't put up with the 'not even good enough for Wigan!!!!!1111!!!!!111!1!1' posts from people too clueless to put any thought into it.

What???

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Wigan players I'd take on 16:46 - Mar 28 with 1258 viewsJ2BLUE

Wigan players I'd take on 16:39 - Mar 28 by kizaitfc

What???

Whenever we sign a player from a team that went down there's a big chunk of the fan base who write them off before they get here.

McAuley being the best example despite the fact they went down due to a lack of goals not a poor defence.

Truly impaired.

Wigan players I'd take on 16:55 - Mar 28 with 1227 viewsjayessess

Lang's better than anything we've got. Just as well Otobor wasn't fit and they had an Ipswich Number 9.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Wigan players I'd take on 17:11 - Mar 28 with 1193 viewskizaitfc

Wigan players I'd take on 16:46 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Whenever we sign a player from a team that went down there's a big chunk of the fan base who write them off before they get here.

McAuley being the best example despite the fact they went down due to a lack of goals not a poor defence.

Ah see your point, all teams even those that get relegated will have some decent players.

Some of these Wigan players were playing championship football 12 months ago.

Worth a punt as I would imagine they will want to work under PC again

Wigan players I'd take on 17:13 - Mar 28 with 1187 viewsMrTown

Lang certainly impressed.

Lee Evans was very good in central midfield. Anchors so well, very very calm and comfortable on the ball.

If Richardson comes in, I am sure we will look at some Wigan players. Evans, Massey, Darikwa all out of contract and we should be looking at this type of player.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Wigan players I'd take on 17:21 - Mar 28 with 1159 viewsJ2BLUE

Wigan players I'd take on 17:11 - Mar 28 by kizaitfc

Ah see your point, all teams even those that get relegated will have some decent players.

Some of these Wigan players were playing championship football 12 months ago.

Worth a punt as I would imagine they will want to work under PC again

Absolutely. I wonder if he could tempt Garner back as well.

Truly impaired.

Wigan players I'd take on 13:52 - Mar 29 with 876 viewsKropotkin123

Wigan players I'd take on 16:46 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

It's an issue for sure, but I think the bigger irritation was people couldn't even spell McCauley after three years. How hard is it to spell Mauley anyway? People could just copy it from a wiki if they are unsure.

Probably the reason Batastuta never ended up joining...
[Post edited 29 Mar 2021 13:55]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan players I'd take on 16:48 - Mar 29 with 750 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Wigan players I'd take on 17:21 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Absolutely. I wonder if he could tempt Garner back as well.

Doesn't he play for APOEL? Or didn't it go through in the end?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024