Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While we're doing potential def info 08:42 - Apr 16 with 1435 viewsSamWhiteUK

A family member works with someone who knows someone connected to the club, who apparently overheard Cook, a few weeks ago, saying, "most of them won't be here next season"

Third hand news, but I think that's pretty good for this forum's standards
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 10:20]
While we're doing potential def info on 08:56 - Apr 16 with 1255 viewsbackinbeige

Please don't name your source!

I suggest a quick edit from that person's name to "someone connected to the club" like all good tabloid editors.

They probably won't get in trouble as it's not the most scandalous news (it's entirely logical), but still worth helping them avoid a conversation...

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

While we're doing potential def info on 09:00 - Apr 16 with 1211 viewsMB26

I think considering the amount of players we've got out of contract with the current climate and on-field performances. This is pretty common knowledge.
While we're doing potential def info on 09:00 - Apr 16 with 1213 viewsclive_baker

While we're doing potential def info on 08:56 - Apr 16 by backinbeige

I suggest a quick edit from that person's name to "someone connected to the club" like all good tabloid editors.

They probably won't get in trouble as it's not the most scandalous news (it's entirely logical), but still worth helping them avoid a conversation...

Yeah never good form to name sources.

Sadly, one of my ITK sources is part of the cull (on a non footballing side) and with Evans departure, will come his.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

While we're doing potential def info on 09:20 - Apr 16 with 1037 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Given the state of the pitch over the last few years of asking the groundsman will be here next year!

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

While we're doing potential def info on 10:21 - Apr 16 with 855 viewsSamWhiteUK

While we're doing potential def info on 08:56 - Apr 16 by backinbeige

A good point, I've changed it. I might have got it wrong anyway - like I say, third hand news etc
While we're doing potential def info on 10:23 - Apr 16 with 823 viewshoppy

While we're doing potential def info on 09:00 - Apr 16 by clive_baker

Sadly, one of my ITK sources is part of the cull (on a non footballing side) and with Evans departure, will come his.

Give our regards to Lee.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

My only source hasn't gone yet..... on 10:26 - Apr 16 with 808 viewsBloots

While we're doing potential def info on 09:00 - Apr 16 by clive_baker

....but if he stays I'll be amazed.

I quite enjoyed having a bit of inside info, most of it I kept to myself, but I suspect those days are gone.

I'll just make stuff up from now on.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

While we're doing potential def info on 10:38 - Apr 16 with 736 viewspointofblue

While we're doing potential def info on 10:21 - Apr 16 by SamWhiteUK

A good point, I've changed it. I might have got it wrong anyway - like I say, third hand news etc

I think it’s safe to say you haven’t got it wrong - it’s going to be a complete overhaul over the summer.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024