Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
0-3 FT Summary 20:57 - Apr 20 with 691 viewschrismakin

Very strange game

On one hand, we again like Saturday did show some more attacking intent than some of the previous games........ hit the bar, post, missed a 1 yard sitter etc
But on the other, more passes straight out of play, alot of turning back and looking lost when in the final third

The scoreline will encourage a lot of negativity about tonight which is understandable, but i've seen alot worse

End of day nothing changes.. we aren't good enough, season needs to end asap.

People need to get behind PC, his record is NOT like our previous managers, and that's the reason for my support, BUT he needs his players to do it with

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

0-3 FT Summary on 20:58 - Apr 20 with 681 viewsSamWhiteUK

If only it was 0-3
0-3 FT Summary on 20:59 - Apr 20 with 620 viewsBlueBadger

Cook has basically squandered his honeymoon period. Summer is massive for him. He now *has* to get it right.
And quickly.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

0-3 FT Summary on 21:00 - Apr 20 with 569 viewsHerbivore

We were playing Northampton who have scored fewer goals than us and we lost 3-0. It could have been more. There are no positives to take from the game, it was abject.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

0-3 FT Summary on 21:02 - Apr 20 with 512 viewshaynes_toe1

Cook has, whether people on here choose to accept it or not, somehow managed to make us worse in every area on the pitch since he took over. Its not even like we've seen really gradual improvements, we've seen gradually worse performances and team selections.
0-3 FT Summary on 21:05 - Apr 20 with 468 viewsPJH

0-3 FT Summary on 21:02 - Apr 20 by haynes_toe1

Cook has, whether people on here choose to accept it or not, somehow managed to make us worse in every area on the pitch since he took over. Its not even like we've seen really gradual improvements, we've seen gradually worse performances and team selections.

Possession stats were quite good though at times.
0-3 FT Summary on 21:06 - Apr 20 with 447 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

0-3 FT Summary on 20:59 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Cook has basically squandered his honeymoon period. Summer is massive for him. He now *has* to get it right.
And quickly.

Cook has publically called the players out and they've downed tools.
0-3 FT Summary on 21:08 - Apr 20 with 417 viewsSwansea_Blue

0-3 FT Summary on 21:05 - Apr 20 by PJH

Possession stats were quite good though at times.

I think people are overlooking the massive progress that one shot on target represents. Baby steps and all that.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024