Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... 21:21 - Apr 23 with 1342 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/ipswich-town-owner-brett-johnson-talks-rev

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:25 - Apr 23 with 1315 viewschrismakin

IF Paul Cook is the man that gets us to the prem, i will get a tattoo saying

hahaha fk you Joe and haynes

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:31 - Apr 23 with 1263 viewsPJH

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:25 - Apr 23 by chrismakin

IF Paul Cook is the man that gets us to the prem, i will get a tattoo saying

hahaha fk you Joe and haynes

You must feel very proud for posting that.
Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:32 - Apr 23 with 1253 viewsitfcjoe

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:31 - Apr 23 by PJH

So weird isn't it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:34 - Apr 23 with 1244 viewschrismakin

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:31 - Apr 23 by PJH

Yes, Yes I do

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:35 - Apr 23 with 1239 viewschrismakin

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:32 - Apr 23 by itfcjoe

So weird isn't it

Cooks fault

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:57 - Apr 23 with 1136 viewsRyorry

"Ipswich Town, one of the most iconic clubs in English football"

Love it. Actions speak louder than words though, so we'll see.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 22:01 - Apr 23 with 1121 viewschrismakin

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 21:57 - Apr 23 by Ryorry

"Ipswich Town, one of the most iconic clubs in English football"

Love it. Actions speak louder than words though, so we'll see.

What I find interesting is that despite our downfall over the past 14 years, we're still very much well known around the globe

This whole ESL stuff, the amount of social media mentions Ipswich had was incredible, and that is something quite special considering how rubbish we have been.

Nodge and other fans can say history doesn't mean anything.... BUT when you go a whole well 20 years of going nothing yet people around the world still hold the ipswich name in such high regard, it does prove history does mean something as it can be a catalyst for moving forwards.

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 22:05 - Apr 23 with 1093 viewsWD19

Isn’t his whole business plan to flog us for a profit before we get there?
Login to get fewer ads

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 22:18 - Apr 23 with 1057 viewsRyorry

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 22:01 - Apr 23 by chrismakin

What I find interesting is that despite our downfall over the past 14 years, we're still very much well known around the globe

This whole ESL stuff, the amount of social media mentions Ipswich had was incredible, and that is something quite special considering how rubbish we have been.

Nodge and other fans can say history doesn't mean anything.... BUT when you go a whole well 20 years of going nothing yet people around the world still hold the ipswich name in such high regard, it does prove history does mean something as it can be a catalyst for moving forwards.

I remember in the early '90s putting a request into The Green Un (I think it was) for a penfriend, as I was living on the Orkney Islands & feeling isolated from everything ITFC.

Ended up corresponding with a lovely guy from an E. European country, can't quite recall which, maybe Romania or Hungary - he hadn't seen us play in person, but became a fan through following us in Europe, and he said there were many more such ITFC fans throughout Europe.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Brett Johnson has committed to getting an itfc tattoo if we get to the prem... on 22:32 - Apr 23 with 999 viewsghostofescobar

And I commit to getting a Brett Johnson tattoo if we get to the Prem. Brett, if you read this, PM me and we will make the deal official.

GhostOfEscobar

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024