Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bigger Coach & Dugouts 15:54 - May 24 with 1237 viewscressi

Required for our off field team of manager and coaching staff and that's without the shirts in the stands like Ashton, O'leary and our American Friends
Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 15:55 - May 24 with 1241 viewsPhilTWTD

I think the dugouts will be something which is changed as it happens. Various managers have previously said they'd like them higher up and I think that will probably happen sooner rather than later.
Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:12 - May 24 with 1128 viewsSWGF

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 15:55 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

I think the dugouts will be something which is changed as it happens. Various managers have previously said they'd like them higher up and I think that will probably happen sooner rather than later.

Inhabitants of the lower Co-op are already warming up their typewriters, ready to complain about the restricted view.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:12 - May 24 with 1142 viewstextbackup

Is that true?!
Weird if it is as about 2/3 weeks ago I said I’d like to see them built into the pioneer lower

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:13 - May 24 with 1098 viewsPhilTWTD

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:12 - May 24 by textbackup

Is that true?!
Weird if it is as about 2/3 weeks ago I said I’d like to see them built into the pioneer lower

Yes, I think that will be the plan.
Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:23 - May 24 with 1043 viewschrismakin

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:13 - May 24 by PhilTWTD

Yes, I think that will be the plan.

Phil. Is there any planned P Cook update at any point. Been surprised by no PC interviews post season.

I know the EA did one about fitness pre season etc but that was from before the last game I think.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:24 - May 24 with 1027 viewsJackSted

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:12 - May 24 by SWGF

Inhabitants of the lower Co-op are already warming up their typewriters, ready to complain about the restricted view.

In fairness there's always a sectioned off bit of the stand directly behind the dugout isn't there? So I don't see a problem if they move it back and higher a bit

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:27 - May 24 with 1003 viewsSWGF

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:24 - May 24 by JackSted

In fairness there's always a sectioned off bit of the stand directly behind the dugout isn't there? So I don't see a problem if they move it back and higher a bit

Sitting right behind the dugouts, looking at the centre circle isn't a problem though.

It's sitting to the sides and trying to see the "opposite" goal.

Sure I remember there being ructions when this was mentioned before.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:27 - May 24 with 998 viewsSpruceMoose

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:24 - May 24 by JackSted

Just give 'em booster seats.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 17:01 - May 24 with 866 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 19:00 - May 24 with 743 viewsPhilTWTD

Bigger Coach & Dugouts on 16:23 - May 24 by chrismakin

Phil. Is there any planned P Cook update at any point. Been surprised by no PC interviews post season.

I know the EA did one about fitness pre season etc but that was from before the last game I think.

Yes, nothing since before the last game. There was talk of something after the announcement regarding players but nothing happened and not going to happen now. Next time we speak to him will be the first day of pre-season I assume.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024