Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? 13:23 - May 27 with 2148 viewsHipsterectomy

I though from June 21st all restrictions are lifted? (Assuming those goes ahead of course)

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:29 - May 27 with 2109 viewsfooters

Getting 1,200 to attend a friendly with Dartford will be a task in itself. Don't think we need to be worried about capacity.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:31 - May 27 with 2098 viewsBloomBlue

I don't think they have announced social distancing will end on June 21st yet have they? I know a few companies have announced they think it will happen and have already told staff they want them back 100% from then but I thought that was still depending upon the Gov saying social distancing ends June 21st
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:37 - May 27 with 2067 viewsPhilTWTD

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:29 - May 27 by footers

Getting 1,200 to attend a friendly with Dartford will be a task in itself. Don't think we need to be worried about capacity.

They say it may well be extended in any case. I've been to Dartford, really nice ground. Sustainable, largely made of wood.
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:43 - May 27 with 2025 viewsBloomBlue

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:37 - May 27 by PhilTWTD

They say it may well be extended in any case. I've been to Dartford, really nice ground. Sustainable, largely made of wood.

It also has a grass roof, which is better than Town's moss roof. If I remember it won a award a few years ago as the best stadium in the country beating Arsenal's Emirates Stadium and the new Wembley although I think that was mainly because as you say it's a totally sustainable stadium in the country as it creates its own electricity from solar panels
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 13:55 - May 27 with 1971 viewsSwansea_Blue

The NCFC directors could only dream of a stadium being made mostly of wood. From an aesthetically pleasing and sustainability aspect, of course

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:04 - May 27 with 1925 viewsKeno

many would pine for a sustainable stadium like that

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:06 - May 27 with 1920 viewsPinewoodblue

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:04 - May 27 by Keno

Don’t be a plank.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:09 - May 27 with 1915 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:04 - May 27 by Keno

Woodn't it be nice.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Login to get fewer ads

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:15 - May 27 with 1887 viewsCheltenham_Blue

They haven't been lifted as yet though.
So the assumption (rightly) is that they won't be.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:23 - May 27 with 1663 viewsUppa_Towen

Apparently there’s no segregation but you can buy tickets in blocks 1-6 or general admission. Do you know which stand the blocks are in and what the difference is with general admission please?
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:25 - May 27 with 1653 viewsPhilTWTD

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:23 - May 27 by Uppa_Towen

Apparently there’s no segregation but you can buy tickets in blocks 1-6 or general admission. Do you know which stand the blocks are in and what the difference is with general admission please?

They say in their website that it's all-ticket as it stands. They seem to be good at answering queries on Twitter so may well be worth asking them.
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:28 - May 27 with 1639 viewsUppa_Towen

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:25 - May 27 by PhilTWTD

They say in their website that it's all-ticket as it stands. They seem to be good at answering queries on Twitter so may well be worth asking them.

Yeah I’ve tweeted but they haven’t replied yet so just wondered if you knew on the off chance as you’ve been before. If I get a reply I’ll post on here. Thanks Phil
Dartford Ticket Info on 17:44 - May 27 with 1616 viewsUppa_Towen

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:28 - May 27 by Uppa_Towen

Yeah I’ve tweeted but they haven’t replied yet so just wondered if you knew on the off chance as you’ve been before. If I get a reply I’ll post on here. Thanks Phil

Blocks 1-6 are seats but they’re not being sold yet and will be made available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis on the day (not clear on website). Choose general admission tickets to buy now.
Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 17:53 - May 27 with 1589 viewscatch74

Why is the friendly in July capped at 1,200? on 14:06 - May 27 by Pinewoodblue

Don’t be a plank.

Yew meanie.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Dartford Ticket Info on 18:17 - May 27 with 1512 viewsPhilTWTD

Dartford Ticket Info on 17:44 - May 27 by Uppa_Towen

Blocks 1-6 are seats but they’re not being sold yet and will be made available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis on the day (not clear on website). Choose general admission tickets to buy now.

Sounds like you're sorted. It was 14 years ago I went there for Charlton Ladies v Arsenal Women so I don't remember too much about it!
Dartford Ticket Info on 19:12 - May 27 with 1435 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Dartford Ticket Info on 18:17 - May 27 by PhilTWTD

Sounds like you're sorted. It was 14 years ago I went there for Charlton Ladies v Arsenal Women so I don't remember too much about it!

"I went there for Charlton Ladies .."

I assume you had your usual impact on the game but how did your team-mates play?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Dartford Ticket Info on 19:48 - May 27 with 1386 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Dartford Ticket Info on 19:56 - May 27 with 1361 viewsPhilTWTD

Ha, the 14 years rather than the game! Was 7-0 to Arsenal.
Dartford Ticket Info on 09:42 - May 28 with 1065 viewsSeablu

Wonder why some female teams called Ladies & others called Women?
Are the ladies less likely to curl one off in the opposition dressing room?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024