Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win 22:50 - Jul 7 with 675 viewschrismakin

Dk heads.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 22:57 - Jul 7 with 633 viewsSwansea_Blue

They're just a bit...what's the word? Oh yeah, 'sh*t'.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 22:58 - Jul 7 with 620 viewschrismakin

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 22:57 - Jul 7 by Swansea_Blue

They're just a bit...what's the word? Oh yeah, 'sh*t'.

Forgot I had sky sports news. So popped that on. Much better.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 22:59 - Jul 7 with 611 viewsreusersfreekicks

Who?
Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:00 - Jul 7 with 604 viewsBlueBadger

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 22:59 - Jul 7 by reusersfreekicks

Who?

I'm guessing it was Famous Roy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:01 - Jul 7 with 584 viewswkj

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:00 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

For the most part I felt Roy was actually pretty upbeat tonight - I turned of the minute the whistle blew though as the match commentators were beyond sh*t

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:05 - Jul 7 with 561 viewsreusersfreekicks

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:00 - Jul 7 by BlueBadger

Must have passed me by - was ok for me
Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:07 - Jul 7 with 550 viewspointofblue

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:05 - Jul 7 by reusersfreekicks

Must have passed me by - was ok for me

Me too. No idea why they got relegated Tyldesley but thought the pundits were really good post match.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Only ITV could put people on who will dampen the win on 23:45 - Jul 7 with 443 views44_not_out

Agree with OP. Why do they try and create controversy in regard to the penalty and imply we got lucky. Sterling had his leg clipped and the second defender bundled into him. Definitely a penalty.

In other observations, there was another ball on the pitch as Sterling went through and was fouled for the pen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024