Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” 00:16 - Jul 28 with 1087 viewsunstableblue

Oh my word

I do hope we have a coherent system and plan to fit these positive players into

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 00:47 - Jul 28 with 1018 viewsRyorry

Like they've never spent any money themselves

They know where they can go.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 03:45 - Jul 28 with 946 viewsphillymark

I hope they are right
I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 06:55 - Jul 28 with 805 viewsBlueBadger

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 03:45 - Jul 28 by phillymark

I hope they are right

I mean, we basically ARE trying to do so. Hopefully in a more sustainable and competent fashion than Pompey did. Or how we tried to under Famous Roy.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 7:13]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 07:12 - Jul 28 with 719 viewschrismakin

Yes. It's called league football.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 07:22 - Jul 28 with 694 viewsEastTownBlue

Or a couple of Twitter accounts with small followings that have been given far more attention than they deserve.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 7:23]
I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 07:55 - Jul 28 with 574 viewsBlueyandCrazy

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 00:47 - Jul 28 by Ryorry

Like they've never spent any money themselves

They know where they can go.

It’s nothing compared to how they splashed the cash before.
Also they might not be spending as much as us, but they seem to have been just as busy on new signings….

It’s all envy anyway

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

I see Pompey fans are stating we are buying promotion - “chequebook fc” on 08:23 - Jul 28 with 463 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

They didn't mind it when they were signing Sol Campbell and co.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024