Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Polite reminder to some fans 11:54 - Aug 8 with 2497 viewsSW_LondonBlue

Yesterday in the Britannia stand there was an chap (60ish) in front of me with his grandkids. It was quite obvious from when he arrived he was clearly unwell and proceeded to cough for the majority of the match. It resulted in a few fans in and around moving seats, obviously concerned about a certain disease ...

Even if fans are double vaccinated, please be diligent and make sure you get tested if you feel unwell to ensure you are ok to attend. I appreciate he may have followed protocols but it unfortunately created a bit of weird feeling during the game. I don't want this to come across as a moan, more of a courtesy to other fans moving forward.

Minus that, it was great to be back and see some familiar faces :)
Polite reminder to some fans on 11:57 - Aug 8 with 2437 viewsTractorCam

You'd like to think he mentioned to those near him he isn't covid positive and was wearing a mask if he was coughing all the time, hopefully anyway....

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Polite reminder to some fans on 12:03 - Aug 8 with 2351 viewsPendejo

Polite reminder to some fans on 11:57 - Aug 8 by TractorCam

You'd like to think he mentioned to those near him he isn't covid positive and was wearing a mask if he was coughing all the time, hopefully anyway....

Once upon a time to get that sort of space required eggy pop pops aplenty, hard to summon up on demand... Coughing much easier.

Hope everyone's ok

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Polite reminder to some fans on 12:17 - Aug 8 with 2224 viewsManchesterblue

My Acid reflux and Anxiety causes me to have a constant cough, and I get certain looks at this time, I have been jabbed twice and due to my work, I have to have a weekly test, No need to panic.

Polite reminder to some fans on 12:18 - Aug 8 with 2220 viewsWD19

There was a few, but not many.

I deliberately picked a seat with plenty of clear blue plastic on all sides….but my nearest neighbour was an old boy with the sniffles who looked like death and coughed occasionally.
Polite reminder to some fans on 14:05 - Aug 8 with 1806 viewsMerseyBlue

Polite reminder to some fans on 12:17 - Aug 8 by Manchesterblue

My Acid reflux and Anxiety causes me to have a constant cough, and I get certain looks at this time, I have been jabbed twice and due to my work, I have to have a weekly test, No need to panic.

Equally it's estimated that there are around 2 million people in the country with undiagnosed COPD and we're in hay fever season. I don't suffer much with hay fever but I had to forgo a trip to the bank the other day due to a hacking cough which coincided with a high pollen count.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Polite reminder to some fans on 16:46 - Aug 8 with 1451 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Polite reminder to some fans on 12:18 - Aug 8 by WD19

There was a few, but not many.

I deliberately picked a seat with plenty of clear blue plastic on all sides….but my nearest neighbour was an old boy with the sniffles who looked like death and coughed occasionally.

Talking of looking like death.

My mate and I have a standing agreement that whoever dies first, the other has to dress up as death and come to the others funeral, and then don't do anything, just stand at the back completely silent.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Polite reminder to some fans on 17:01 - Aug 8 with 1373 viewsPinewoodblue

There are many reasons why people cough. For example the medication I used to take for high blood pressure. When Covid was first taking off I was concerned with the looks I was getting due to an irritating cough.so asked GP if they could change my medication. The cough disappeared within two weeks.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Polite reminder to some fans on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 1351 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Polite reminder to some fans on 12:17 - Aug 8 by Manchesterblue

I have the same with Acid Reflux. Doctor told me that I, "have an inadequate sphincter".
Not the sort of thing you want to hear from someone, no matter the profession.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Polite reminder to some fans on 17:15 - Aug 8 with 1314 viewsNthQldITFC

Polite reminder to some fans on 17:05 - Aug 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

I have the same with Acid Reflux. Doctor told me that I, "have an inadequate sphincter".

I think that I would have replied that "it is perfectly serviceable for my needs, thank you very much, and good day to you sir!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Polite reminder to some fans on 20:00 - Aug 8 with 1007 viewsDinDjarin

Someone coughed?

Jesus.

Go home and shut your door and dont come out until you are safe.
Polite reminder to some fans on 20:14 - Aug 8 with 943 viewsDinDjarin

Polite reminder to some fans on 11:57 - Aug 8 by TractorCam

How would he know if he was not covid positive?

Double jabbed then you need to prove nothing and can go wherever you want as the covid passport gives you access all areas.

Anyone see the major flaw in covid passports yet?
Polite reminder to some fans on 20:17 - Aug 8 with 927 viewsMelford

Polite reminder to some fans on 17:05 - Aug 8 by Cheltenham_Blue

I have trouble with that as well, also I can't breathe through my nose so the back of my throat gets really dry which makes me cough too.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024