Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Niggles 14:35 - Aug 10 with 1144 viewshype313

Whilst I don't want to be negative with all the positivity around, there does seem to be a few issues going on which can make things unnecessary painful.

Starter for ten..

The ability to change an owner on Seatgeek, it just grey's out, so I've had to take a punt for tonight's game, and when I tried to add someone last week I had to call to get someone to do it for me.

Phonelines seem dead most of the time, appreciate it's a busy time, but maybe some more resource needed there.

Print at home issue, it's not the first time this has happened and clearly needs addressing.

Feel free to add anything else that is related to Ticketing/IT Frustrations

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Niggles on 14:38 - Aug 10 with 1099 viewsBloomBlue

Did everyone get their season tickets in time for the game on Saturday as I think one or two on here were still without theirs on Thursday or Friday?
I got sent an extra season ticket..... on 15:11 - Aug 10 with 978 viewsBloots

.....emailed them and DM'd on twitter.

No response.

Sod 'em.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Niggles on 15:32 - Aug 10 with 902 viewsZx1988

Ordered tickets for tonight when they were released last week. Opted to have them posted as I just like to have a proper ticket to add to the collection. They've still not arrived.

Tweeted the club and got a very swift response that they'll happily re-issue them at the match-day ticket office, but something's clearly not right. I've never known this level of issues with the ticketing operation before.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Niggles on 15:35 - Aug 10 with 882 viewsMetal_Hacker

Tickets aside I get the impression manpower all over needs to be accessed perhaps

I ordered a new black hoody and had to return it due to it having a fault - 3 weeks later I've just got my refund

Apparently issues with the PayPal system (not sure I believe that one) but also told that the "warehouse" were struggling

Poll: If it were one or the other

Niggles on 15:48 - Aug 10 with 815 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I think we need to give them time to sort this out, it's all a hangover from stuff being done on the cheap and we can't expect to have that all magically fixed as new owners come in.

Give them time...

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Niggles on 15:51 - Aug 10 with 788 viewsfabian_illness

I only clicked because I thought the title said Nipples.
To be fair, the ticket.... on 16:07 - Aug 10 with 714 viewsBloots

Niggles on 15:48 - Aug 10 by BlueandTruesince82

I think we need to give them time to sort this out, it's all a hangover from stuff being done on the cheap and we can't expect to have that all magically fixed as new owners come in.

Give them time...

...ordering and delivery system was the only thing that was decent under Evans.

I had sod all issues with them previously.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Niggles on 16:15 - Aug 10 with 667 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Niggles on 15:51 - Aug 10 by fabian_illness

I only clicked because I thought the title said Nipples.

Just for you Fabian ...

Login to get fewer ads

Niggles on 16:27 - Aug 10 with 616 viewsHARRY10

Identify who is doing all this issuing, and get them to sort out the problem(s).
Niggles on 17:06 - Aug 10 with 514 viewsHighgateBlue

Please let's not "change an owner". We've only just got rid of Marcus Evans...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024