Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? 16:42 - Aug 11 with 2302 viewsSteve_M

I ordered mine Friday with a Gold card and not got it yet. I'm in London not Ipswich so might take another day but this seems a bit slow albeit consistent with tickets sales at the moment.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 16:43]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:47 - Aug 11 with 1603 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Not yet. Ordered mine Saturday morning.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:47 - Aug 11 with 1603 viewsWeirdFishes

I've not had mine as yet and ordered the same time as you.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 16:48 - Aug 11 with 1594 viewsBluefish

Was surprised not to have mine yet but I haven't actually checked the mailbox today

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:04 - Aug 11 with 1560 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh good - glad it’s not just me.

Ordered mine and a mates bang on 10am Saturday morning and they haven’t arrived yet. Hopefully tomorrow or I’ll be a touch concerned.

Also, does anyone know if we need a negative test again like at Portman Road? I’ve not read anywhere we do so I’ll assume not unless someone’s seen something.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:05 - Aug 11 with 1552 viewsSitfcB

Ordered mine Saturday morning arrived yesterday.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:12 - Aug 11 with 1536 viewsSitfcB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:04 - Aug 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh good - glad it’s not just me.

Ordered mine and a mates bang on 10am Saturday morning and they haven’t arrived yet. Hopefully tomorrow or I’ll be a touch concerned.

Also, does anyone know if we need a negative test again like at Portman Road? I’ve not read anywhere we do so I’ll assume not unless someone’s seen something.

It’s recommended to do one as there’s going to be random spot checks.

COYB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:39 - Aug 11 with 1497 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:12 - Aug 11 by SitfcB

It’s recommended to do one as there’s going to be random spot checks.

And if you haven’t done a test, what can they do? Make you do a test then and there?

Also where did you see the random spot checks bit sitters?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 17:42]

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:43 - Aug 11 with 1484 viewsSteve_M

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:39 - Aug 11 by The_Romford_Blue

And if you haven’t done a test, what can they do? Make you do a test then and there?

Not let you in?

How long do you have to wait to get your second vaccination? Games will be a pain if you need to do a test before each match.

Login to get fewer ads

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:45 - Aug 11 with 1469 viewsBluebell

Ordered ours Friday and they came today.
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:45 - Aug 11 with 1474 viewsSitfcB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:39 - Aug 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Supporters are encouraged to get vaccinated where eligible.

Where supporters have been vaccinated, please download the NHS app in order that you can prove your status if required at any future point.

It is recommended that if you are not ‘double-jabbed’, you voluntarily take a lateral flow test before attending a fixture.

https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/

Bottom tab Covid code of conduct

Someone on twitter said about random spot checks but doesn’t appear that’s true, just recommended to take a test by the looks of it.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 17:46]

COYB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 18:02 - Aug 11 with 1431 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:43 - Aug 11 by Steve_M

Not let you in?

How long do you have to wait to get your second vaccination? Games will be a pain if you need to do a test before each match.

Just to clarify, I’d have done the test anyway with or without the need for the checks.

I was purely asking in interest on what they’re allowed to do or what they say they’d do.

Mines booked for a few weeks time but I’m going to try and bring it forward if I can.

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 18:03 - Aug 11 with 1427 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:45 - Aug 11 by SitfcB

Supporters are encouraged to get vaccinated where eligible.

Where supporters have been vaccinated, please download the NHS app in order that you can prove your status if required at any future point.

It is recommended that if you are not ‘double-jabbed’, you voluntarily take a lateral flow test before attending a fixture.

https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-information/

Bottom tab Covid code of conduct

Someone on twitter said about random spot checks but doesn’t appear that’s true, just recommended to take a test by the looks of it.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 17:46]

Interesting stuff - cheers.

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 18:38 - Aug 11 with 1375 viewsTractorCam

Ordered Friday midday, must have been amongst the first, nothing yet.

I suppose with all the good stuff going on around the club something had to give way, the ticketing system has bitten the bullet.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 18:56 - Aug 11 with 1343 viewsSteve_M

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 18:02 - Aug 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Just to clarify, I’d have done the test anyway with or without the need for the checks.

I was purely asking in interest on what they’re allowed to do or what they say they’d do.

Mines booked for a few weeks time but I’m going to try and bring it forward if I can.

Yes, knowing you I would have assumed that but apologies if it gave others the wrong impression.

I think clubs are just demonstrating that they are taking reasonable precautions, quite sure anyone could circumvent that if they really wanted but, should there be an outbreak associated with a match, there's less chance of a severe government (over)reaction.

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 19:12 - Aug 11 with 1307 viewsFreddies_Ears

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 17:43 - Aug 11 by Steve_M

Not let you in?

First couple of games, there has been a Covid testing place on Alderman Road rec (takes 30 mins to get a result). There are definitely checks on some fans, but not on all.
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 19:19 - Aug 11 with 1302 viewsSitfcB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 19:12 - Aug 11 by Freddies_Ears

First couple of games, there has been a Covid testing place on Alderman Road rec (takes 30 mins to get a result). There are definitely checks on some fans, but not on all.

I got asked for ID last night, at the fourth time of asking.

I think a group of 4 just before got turned away as they hadn’t done a test, this was at 19:40!
[Post edited 11 Aug 2021 19:28]

COYB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 19:32 - Aug 11 with 1271 viewsSitfcB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 18:56 - Aug 11 by Steve_M

Yes, knowing you I would have assumed that but apologies if it gave others the wrong impression.

I think clubs are just demonstrating that they are taking reasonable precautions, quite sure anyone could circumvent that if they really wanted but, should there be an outbreak associated with a match, there's less chance of a severe government (over)reaction.

Cheltenham Town say...

Consider taking a lateral flow test on day of game

Please note that proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID test will not be required for you to attend.

I wish it was just the same across the board so we know where we stand.

COYB

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 11:36 - Aug 12 with 1125 viewsJamestownPrince

Ordered Monday morning (SIlver card)

Not arrived yet (or today), if not here tomorrow I might be stuck as we may not get a Saturday delivery, or it will be after I have had to leave...
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 11:40 - Aug 12 with 1114 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 11:36 - Aug 12 by JamestownPrince

Ordered Monday morning (SIlver card)

Not arrived yet (or today), if not here tomorrow I might be stuck as we may not get a Saturday delivery, or it will be after I have had to leave...

Im sure there's something that can be done if don't arrive i.e email version or something
Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 11:43 - Aug 12 with 1105 viewsDanTheMan

Ordered mine on Tuesday, had no idea if they were going to arrive or not.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 11:46 - Aug 12 with 1097 viewsWeirdFishes

Mine arrived this morning.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 13:15 - Aug 12 with 980 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mine just arrived a few minutes ago

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 13:41 - Aug 12 with 948 viewsSteve_M

Mine have turned up today too, envelope stamped 11 August despite ordering them on the 6th.

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 13:46 - Aug 12 with 940 viewsWallingford_Boy

Ordered Monday, nothing.

Early start Saturday, so tomorrow is last chance otherwise its proof of purchase only to show (as the phone lines for the ticket office are STILL down).

RIP Sir Bobby

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 14:07 - Aug 12 with 912 viewsOsborneOneNil

Burton Tickets - anyone got theirs yet? on 13:41 - Aug 12 by Steve_M

Mine have turned up today too, envelope stamped 11 August despite ordering them on the 6th.

I asked them earlier if my Cheltenham tickets would go out today, they said not sure as they were still posting out Burton tickets.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024