Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is going to be meltdown central 21:40 - Aug 17 with 1636 viewsBlueNomad

for the rest of the week.
This is going to be meltdown central on 21:42 - Aug 17 with 1618 viewsMillsTash

Should it not be? 1 point off 3 games.
This is going to be meltdown central on 21:45 - Aug 17 with 1574 viewsTractorWood

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:42 - Aug 17 by MillsTash

Should it not be? 1 point off 3 games.

Standard response. Some of our fans take their frustration out through criticism of the manager, players and clubs and others vent it on our fans for meltdowns.

Probably the right time to be asking some questions. We lost to Cheltenham tonight. Their club crest looks like a non-franchise chicken outlet.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1530 viewsberkstractorboy

Every right too. All this gelling cr*p, Sheff Wed have 13 new players and not conceeded yet. Its garbage. All Bonne needs to do is head it in and we don't go on and lose. At the weekend we can't convert a pen and Burton can.

Simply not good enough even with new players .....
This is going to be meltdown central on 21:49 - Aug 17 with 1520 viewssolomon

It’s inevitable I’m afraid, most of us knew it wouldn’t be easy but we didn’t really think we’d make it look this hard did we?
This is going to be meltdown central on 21:51 - Aug 17 with 1489 viewsSamWhiteUK

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:48 - Aug 17 by berkstractorboy

Every right too. All this gelling cr*p, Sheff Wed have 13 new players and not conceeded yet. Its garbage. All Bonne needs to do is head it in and we don't go on and lose. At the weekend we can't convert a pen and Burton can.

So the blame lies at Bonne's door, then, not Cook's or the other players'
This is going to be meltdown central on 21:53 - Aug 17 with 1459 viewsberkstractorboy

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:51 - Aug 17 by SamWhiteUK

So the blame lies at Bonne's door, then, not Cook's or the other players'

Your paid to score goals .... its an open goal for a 2-0 lead you work it out

It's not the whole problem but by god when you get gilt edged chances like that you have to take them
This is going to be meltdown central on 21:55 - Aug 17 with 1437 viewsWallingford_Boy

Stay off then..

RIP Sir Bobby

This is going to be meltdown central on 14:07 - Aug 18 with 1314 viewsSamWhiteUK

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:53 - Aug 17 by berkstractorboy

It's not the whole problem but by god when you get gilt edged chances like that you have to take them

I'm agreeing, actually. Not that it lies completely at his door, but that he should feel he has a lot to answer for and this is a game that could have quite easily gone the other way. Unfortunately we collectively not good enough after his cock up.
Login to get fewer ads

This is going to be meltdown central on 14:16 - Aug 18 with 1293 viewsjayessess

People will moan a bit on the internet until Saturday. Then Saturday, 3pm, there will be a good, encouraging, positive atmosphere. Up to the manager and players to build on that.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

This is going to be meltdown central on 14:37 - Aug 18 with 1258 viewsberkstractorboy

This is going to be meltdown central on 14:07 - Aug 18 by SamWhiteUK

I'm agreeing, actually. Not that it lies completely at his door, but that he should feel he has a lot to answer for and this is a game that could have quite easily gone the other way. Unfortunately we collectively not good enough after his cock up.

Agree on that ..... should have created more chances ourselves when on top 1st half and then actually defended for the last 30 mins!
This is going to be meltdown central on 16:17 - Aug 18 with 1212 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:48 - Aug 17 by berkstractorboy

You've cited one example, after 3 games in which they've scored 3 goals. Whoppie do. It doesn't prove gelling isn't a thing.

Cook's mentioned it, Brenner and Marcus Stewart did on the wireless - are they all making it up?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

This is going to be meltdown central on 16:32 - Aug 18 with 1190 viewsberkstractorboy

This is going to be meltdown central on 16:17 - Aug 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

You've cited one example, after 3 games in which they've scored 3 goals. Whoppie do. It doesn't prove gelling isn't a thing.

Cook's mentioned it, Brenner and Marcus Stewart did on the wireless - are they all making it up?

What the devil are you blithering about ....MK Dons, Sheff Wed all changed many players. Please look at their points tally all this gelling not an issue for them is my point.
This is going to be meltdown central on 16:51 - Aug 18 with 1168 viewsSeablu

This is going to be meltdown central on 16:32 - Aug 18 by berkstractorboy

What the devil are you blithering about ....MK Dons, Sheff Wed all changed many players. Please look at their points tally all this gelling not an issue for them is my point.

There’s only 43 games left as well.
You’re absolutely right to melt like a cheap candle.
Do you writhe on the floor & howl in the supermarket, when you’re refused your gummy bears as well?
This is going to be meltdown central on 17:00 - Aug 18 with 1149 viewsnoggin

This is going to be meltdown central on 21:53 - Aug 17 by berkstractorboy

*You're

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

This is going to be meltdown central on 17:03 - Aug 18 with 1137 viewsberkstractorboy

This is going to be meltdown central on 16:51 - Aug 18 by Seablu

There’s only 43 games left as well.
You’re absolutely right to melt like a cheap candle.
Do you writhe on the floor & howl in the supermarket, when you’re refused your gummy bears as well?

I am clearly not doing that I am pointing out this whole gelling excuse is a little weak when other clubs are in a similar predicament but doing just fine against better opposition than we have faced. But also look at the stats from games, hardly showing we are creating bagfuls of chances.

My opinion only or am I not allowed one?

And yes plenty of games left so I am more chilled today and am sure collectively they will work it all out but hopefully not before its too late
This is going to be meltdown central on 17:34 - Aug 18 with 1100 viewsWeWereZombies

This is going to be meltdown central on 17:00 - Aug 18 by noggin

*You're

No, you are...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

This is going to be meltdown central on 18:21 - Aug 18 with 1056 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

This is going to be meltdown central on 17:03 - Aug 18 by berkstractorboy

I am clearly not doing that I am pointing out this whole gelling excuse is a little weak when other clubs are in a similar predicament but doing just fine against better opposition than we have faced. But also look at the stats from games, hardly showing we are creating bagfuls of chances.

My opinion only or am I not allowed one?

And yes plenty of games left so I am more chilled today and am sure collectively they will work it all out but hopefully not before its too late

My point was, just because a couple of other teams have done alright in a small sample size, it doesn't mean gelling is "garbage" as you described. Maybe they got lucky. Sheff Weds have only scored 3 goals so that would hardly suggest they've 'gelled' already.

Marcus Stewart said last night that teams need time to gel. Do you think he's talking garbage or do you reckon he might know what he's talking about, having been a professional footballer at the highest level?

This is going to be meltdown central on 19:07 - Aug 18 with 1019 viewsberkstractorboy

This is going to be meltdown central on 18:21 - Aug 18 by The_Flashing_Smile

My point was, just because a couple of other teams have done alright in a small sample size, it doesn't mean gelling is "garbage" as you described. Maybe they got lucky. Sheff Weds have only scored 3 goals so that would hardly suggest they've 'gelled' already.

Marcus Stewart said last night that teams need time to gel. Do you think he's talking garbage or do you reckon he might know what he's talking about, having been a professional footballer at the highest level?

You could be right and of course MS knows more than me. I am trying to find reasons I had so much hope and I think I still do. I read many rationale comments on the forum that give me that hope back and then the players serve up more woe and then I have a mini meltdown.

I just want our time to have some joy really. Playing Fraser in a more central position where he did so much for MKD would give me hope, these little things. Seeing Jaskson on the bench let alone coming on gives me no hope! Would rather Holy up front for aerial presence!!
This is going to be meltdown central on 19:34 - Aug 18 with 995 viewsjas0999

Meltdown? No.

Disappointment? Yes

Justified after four very poor results? Yes. In my opinion. It’s disappointing.
This is going to be meltdown central on 22:57 - Aug 18 with 910 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

This is going to be meltdown central on 19:07 - Aug 18 by berkstractorboy

You could be right and of course MS knows more than me. I am trying to find reasons I had so much hope and I think I still do. I read many rationale comments on the forum that give me that hope back and then the players serve up more woe and then I have a mini meltdown.

I just want our time to have some joy really. Playing Fraser in a more central position where he did so much for MKD would give me hope, these little things. Seeing Jaskson on the bench let alone coming on gives me no hope! Would rather Holy up front for aerial presence!!

I know how you feel. It's very frustrating at the moment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024