Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. 18:41 - Aug 30 with 1243 viewsFPL_Tractor

“Busy deadline day expected at Town”

I mean we’re looking a Celina and perhaps a physical defensive midfielder in.
Plus Dobra (99%), Jackson, Kenlock and may be others out.

Give your refreshing finger a good night’s rest…..

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 18:46 - Aug 30 with 1187 viewspointofblue

And I'm at work. Mind you, quite a few people I work with are football fans (albeit not Town) so maybe I'll be forgiven.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:34 - Aug 30 with 939 viewsmarkchips

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 18:46 - Aug 30 by pointofblue

And I'm at work. Mind you, quite a few people I work with are football fans (albeit not Town) so maybe I'll be forgiven.

I am at work tomorrow and supposed to be running the office. Fat chance. If we really go for Morsy I wonder how many of kenlock, El Mizouni, Jackson do we need to move on to complete the deal? Cook has stated Nolan is staying so I can’t see many possibilities beyond that as he has got rid of everyone else. I am not including Do RS who has agreed to join Colchester.
For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:39 - Aug 30 with 911 viewsITFCBlues

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:34 - Aug 30 by markchips

I am at work tomorrow and supposed to be running the office. Fat chance. If we really go for Morsy I wonder how many of kenlock, El Mizouni, Jackson do we need to move on to complete the deal? Cook has stated Nolan is staying so I can’t see many possibilities beyond that as he has got rid of everyone else. I am not including Do RS who has agreed to join Colchester.

Morsy seems to be dead and I'm not sure it's dependent on anyone moving on. Seems like the player wants to stay or has champuonship options..

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:49 - Aug 30 with 858 viewsFixed_It

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:39 - Aug 30 by ITFCBlues

Morsy seems to be dead and I'm not sure it's dependent on anyone moving on. Seems like the player wants to stay or has champuonship options..

If he's dead the medical could prove to be a stumbling block.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 748 viewsgordon

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:49 - Aug 30 by Fixed_It

You'd like to think we'd not make that mistake again, but you never know with ITFC.
For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 21:21 - Aug 30 with 743 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 20:49 - Aug 30 by Fixed_It

There was a time he would still have passed the rate we were getting in players who seem like they should never have passed one.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 21:23 - Aug 30 with 728 viewschrismakin

I reckon they'll be 3 in tomorrow
5 out

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

For the first time in ages Phil should be able to write….. on 22:31 - Aug 30 with 590 viewsSharkey

The TWTD headline read 'Town Linked With Late Morsy Dash' and I wondered what Morsy Dash had died of.

(Not funny exactly, but I taught for a while in Botswana, at the height of the AIDS pandemic. When I took the register as I was required to do, students would sometimes say 'He's late, Sir'. It took me a while for me to realise that that meant he was dead.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024